PetroVietnam develops gas extraction
The PetroVietnam Exploration Production Corporation (PVEP) is actively developing a number of gas projects with the aim of extracting the first flows of gas at Su Tu Trang (white lion) field in the fourth quarter of 2016 and at Dai Hung field on August 31.
An oil rig of PetroVietnam.
It extracted 2.23 million tonnes of oil and 690 million cubic metres of gas in the period, surpassing the set goals by 4 percent and 11 percent, respectively.
The PVEP will continue to arrange capital resources for exploratory activities while drilling more fields to extract an additional one million tonnes of oil.
- Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
- Hanoi promotes industrial infrastructure development for sustainable growth
- Plastics discouraged on Co To island
- Economic recovery drives hiring in H2/2022
- Vietnam brings Hung Yen longan to international markets
- ASEAN Online Sale Day 2022 kicks off
- Hanoi strengthens tourism cooperation with Central Key Economic Zone
- Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure
- Samsung plans to invest US$3.3 billion in Vietnam in 2022
- Vietnam to assess innovation in public sector
Hanoi – Vientiane bolster economic ties
Vietnam, Qatar eye free trade agreement
Hotels in Hanoi heat up mooncake season
Cultural industry to contribute 5% of Hanoi’s GRDP by 2025
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi
Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure