Vietnam Stock Exchange set to have registered capital of US$130 million
Under the decision, the Vietnam Stock Exchange (VNX) would operate under the form of single member limited liability company and 100% owned by the Ministry of Finance.
Vietnam Stock Exchange (VNX), formed by the merging of the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) and the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE), is set to have a registered capital of VND3 trillion (US$130 million).
|HoSE and HNX would be subsidiaries of the Vietnam Stock Exchange. Photo: Kinhtedothi|
The figure was revealed in decision No.757/QD-BTC issued by the Ministry of Finance on organizational and operational charter of the VNX, which is expected to base in Hanoi.
Under the decision, the VNX would operate under the form of single member limited liability company and 100% owned by the Ministry of Finance, while both the HNX and HoSE are subsidiaries and wholly owned by the VNX.
Main tasks of the VNX include drafting regulations on listing and transactions in the stock market, supervising the operation of HoSE and HNX in compliance with securities law, and setting up plan to develop the IT system, new technologies and products for the stock market.
Under the management of the VNX, the HNX is responsible for government bond transactions and management of the derivatives market, while all shares listed in the market will be moved to the HoSE.
The HoSE is currently home to large companies while the Hanoi bourse houses smaller companies.
- Hanoi to push for decentralization scheme in local units: City Party chief
- Hanoi determined to preserve its "green lung"
- Hanoi to build two new cities, creating springboard for Hoa Lac, Noi Bai areas
- UNESCO promises tight partnership with Hanoi in heritage and relic conservation
- Hanoi targets 100% of population with accounts on public services portal
- Hanoi holds Olympic Day Run 2023
- Re-enacting an 80s and 90s style wedding in Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Hanoi urged to speed up digital transformation in smart city construction
- Cultural heritage to propel Hanoi’s future development
- Hanoi seeks UNESCO’s support in preserving cultural heritage
Vietnam, China enhance border ties
There cannot be another genocide: Ambassadors
Balade en France gastronomic festival - Walking in France in the heart of Hanoi
Vietnam considers issuing e-visas to citizens of all countries and territories
Business executives to face disciplinary action for failure to stop smuggling activities
Travel enthusiasts flock to Hanoi Tourism Festival 2023
Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
Hanoi named among Vietnam's most beautiful places
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world