Vietnam Stock Exchange set to have registered capital of US$130 million
Under the decision, the Vietnam Stock Exchange (VNX) would operate under the form of single member limited liability company and 100% owned by the Ministry of Finance.
Vietnam Stock Exchange (VNX), formed by the merging of the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) and the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE), is set to have a registered capital of VND3 trillion (US$130 million).
|HoSE and HNX would be subsidiaries of the Vietnam Stock Exchange. Photo: Kinhtedothi|
The figure was revealed in decision No.757/QD-BTC issued by the Ministry of Finance on organizational and operational charter of the VNX, which is expected to base in Hanoi.
Under the decision, the VNX would operate under the form of single member limited liability company and 100% owned by the Ministry of Finance, while both the HNX and HoSE are subsidiaries and wholly owned by the VNX.
Main tasks of the VNX include drafting regulations on listing and transactions in the stock market, supervising the operation of HoSE and HNX in compliance with securities law, and setting up plan to develop the IT system, new technologies and products for the stock market.
Under the management of the VNX, the HNX is responsible for government bond transactions and management of the derivatives market, while all shares listed in the market will be moved to the HoSE.
The HoSE is currently home to large companies while the Hanoi bourse houses smaller companies.
- JETRO opens showrooms of Japanese products in Hanoi
- Ninh Thuan Culture and Tourism Day underway in Hanoi this weekend
- Hanoi enhances communication on wildlife protection
- Hanoi in 2045 through creativity of young people
- Industrial infrastructure - a key to realizing Hanoi's 2045 vision
- Hanoi's tax authorities to launch lucky bill program
- Hanoi's ethnic people keep traditional medicine alive
- Hanoi gains positive results in administrative reforms
- East Hanoi to become a key economic hub: experts
- Hanoi spreads the message of environmental protection
Hanoi's GRDP growth surges 9.69% in nine months
Vietnam records first monkeypox case
Vietnam among fastest growing economies in East Asia – Pacific region: WB
Vietnam needs to expand airport network to relieve pressure on infrastructure
Vietnamese, foreign firms must store data in cyberspace from October
Trade cooperation: Highlight of Vietnam-EU relations
Khau Pha Paragliding Festival offers spectacular scenery from a bird-eye view
[Infographic] Hanoi ranks second in Vietnam 2022 e-Business Index
Vietnam Airlines listed among the world’s best 100