Tasting South Korean foods right at the center of Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - This year's event will mark the participants of some renown artists from Vietnam and South Korea namely Ha Le, Min, Kim, Dong Joon, Dynamic Duo, among others.
Locals and visitors in Hanoi may grab the chance to enjoy the South Korean cuisine and culture at the Ly Thai To Statue and Flower Garden in Hanoi this weekend, Bao Dau Tu newspaper reported.
|Illustrative photo: Some special foods from South Korea.|
The Vietnam - Republic of Korea (RoK) Culture and Food Festival 2019 is slated to take place on November 8-10 with several activities to introduce and promote South Korean culture and food to audiences in Hanoi.
The spotlights of the event this year are the contest of making Bibimbap, a Korean rice dish, for 110 people to eat after the event launching ceremony on November 8, Star King Dance Kpop contest for the youngsters and Kpop fans, cooking contest with a list of well-known South Korean foods including the Hoeddeok (sweet syrupy pancakes), Bulgogi (marinated beef barbecue), Japchae (stir-fried noodles), Kimchi soup (soup of fermented vegetables), among others.
Besides, visitors can immerse themselves in the lively and festive space of the Taekwondo martial art of Vietnam – Korea performance; art troupes from South Korean Kang Won province’s performance, and take part in cooking classes and sweepstakes, among others.
This year's event will mark the participants of some renown artists from Vietnam and South Korea namely Ha Le, Min, Kim, Dong Joon, Dynamic Duo, among others.
Some special products from South Korean will be introduced at 100 pavilions of the country’s excellent enterprises and restaurants namely HJC, Orion, Nongshim, Paldo Noodle, Miwon CJ among others.
The event is expected to help further tighten and consolidate the cooperation relationship between Vietnam and South Korea.
- Hanoi hosts expo to mark President Ho Chi Minh’s birthday
- Series of New Year festivals suspended due to coronavirus epidemic
- Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
- “Balade en France” – French cuisine festival in the heart of Hanoi
- Vietnamese traditional Tet recreated in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- First-ever folk culture festival to be held in downtown Hanoi
- International Food Festival: Where warm hearts shine
- Upland market recreated in Hanoi to welcome new year
- World-famous French wine Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 to be held in Hanoi
- Hanoi to host serial activities to honor Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence
Vietnam PM orders crackdown on illegal immigrants amid fresh coronavirus outbreaks
Hanoi checks all people with severe illnesses
Partial social distancing helps Vietnam mitigate negative economic Covid-19 impacts
Vietnam’s coronavirus deaths rise to 8, ten others in critical condition
Vietnam stock market needs upgrading to emerging status soon: PM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors