Tasting South Korean foods right at the center of Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - This year's event will mark the participants of some renown artists from Vietnam and South Korea namely Ha Le, Min, Kim, Dong Joon, Dynamic Duo, among others.
Locals and visitors in Hanoi may grab the chance to enjoy the South Korean cuisine and culture at the Ly Thai To Statue and Flower Garden in Hanoi this weekend, Bao Dau Tu newspaper reported.
|Illustrative photo: Some special foods from South Korea.|
The Vietnam - Republic of Korea (RoK) Culture and Food Festival 2019 is slated to take place on November 8-10 with several activities to introduce and promote South Korean culture and food to audiences in Hanoi.
The spotlights of the event this year are the contest of making Bibimbap, a Korean rice dish, for 110 people to eat after the event launching ceremony on November 8, Star King Dance Kpop contest for the youngsters and Kpop fans, cooking contest with a list of well-known South Korean foods including the Hoeddeok (sweet syrupy pancakes), Bulgogi (marinated beef barbecue), Japchae (stir-fried noodles), Kimchi soup (soup of fermented vegetables), among others.
Besides, visitors can immerse themselves in the lively and festive space of the Taekwondo martial art of Vietnam – Korea performance; art troupes from South Korean Kang Won province’s performance, and take part in cooking classes and sweepstakes, among others.
This year's event will mark the participants of some renown artists from Vietnam and South Korea namely Ha Le, Min, Kim, Dong Joon, Dynamic Duo, among others.
Some special products from South Korean will be introduced at 100 pavilions of the country’s excellent enterprises and restaurants namely HJC, Orion, Nongshim, Paldo Noodle, Miwon CJ among others.
The event is expected to help further tighten and consolidate the cooperation relationship between Vietnam and South Korea.
- Hanoi to host serial activities to honor Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence
- Tasting South Korean foods right at the center of Hanoi
- Hanoi celebrates Mid-autumn Festival with love and sharing
- Celebrating Vietnam’s Independence Day at Culture Village in Hanoi
- Artists live up carnival in celebration of Hanoi’s City for Peace recognition
- Hoi An Lantern Festival to light up Wernigerode
- Nearly 10,000 people to join walk to mark 20th anniversary of Hanoi's recognition as City for Peace
- Finland’s team wins Da Nang International Fireworks Festival 2019
- Vietnam – China extend culture and tourism cooperation
- South Korea anounces welcome week for Vietnamese visitors
Vietnam needs foreign aid to develop renewable energy
Vietnam parliament requests building law on expats
Hanoi promotes multifaceted cooperation with Belgium’s Antwerp province
Hanoi’s air quality worsens to alarmingly unhealthy level
Vietnam’s IT gets golden chance from fresh investment wave
Vietnam gov’t insists on estimating trade deficit in 2020 after 4 years of surplus
Vietnam should be tougher in South China Sea issue: Int'l experts