10,000 promotional tours for VITM Hanoi 2023
The largest international travel fair in Vietnam, attended by representatives from many countries and regions, is scheduled from April 13 to 16 at 91 Tran Hung Dao Street, Hanoi.
Vietnam International Travel Mart Hanoi 2023 (VITM Hanoi 2023) will offer 10,000 promotional tours and gifts to attract domestic and foreign visitors.
|The VITM Hanoi 2023 is expected to welcome more than 60,000 visitors. Photo: VNA|
It is estimated that more than 60,000 visitors will attend the four-day event. As of late March, 600 exhibitors from 60 Vietnamese cities, provinces, and 15 countries and territories had registered to set up 450 booths at VITM.
Vu The Binh, chairman of the Vietnam Tourism Association, said at the fair's press conference on March 28 that the event, themed "Cultural Tourism," aims to encourage travel companies to develop new products linked to cultural values and heritage, thereby contributing to the development of the cultural industry and bringing Vietnamese culture to the world.
He said the fair would also increase travel links between domestic and foreign tourism enterprises through a series of activities, including a forum on "Development of Cultural Tourism in Vietnam," a seminar on "Reduction of Plastic Waste in Tourism," outbound promotion programs between Vietnam and Taiwan (China), Nepal, and Indonesia, and inbound programs showcasing the Bac Giang - Moc Chau route, cultural tourism attractions in Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, and Thai Nguyen provinces.
Last year, more than 500 representatives from government agencies, hospitality companies, travel agencies, and others attended VITM Hanoi 2022, held under the theme "New Normal - New Opportunities for Vietnam Tourism."
- Hanoi named Attractive City for Innovation and Startups
- Smart city development emphasizes people as priority: Hanoi vice chairman
- Vietnam and Belgium enhance trade and investment cooperation
- Record turnout for Hanoi Midnight Sale 2023
- Trading scheme – steppingstone to Vietnam’s carbon neutrality: OECD
- Vietnam's green hydrogen export potential reaches 23 million tons: Experts
- FDI into Vietnam remains steady amid global uncertainties: WB
- Hanoi calls for support in tourism infrastructure: Vice Chairman of Hanoi
- Hanoi paves the way for enhanced Vietnam-China economic cooperation
- “Pioneer the Possible”: Swedish expertise for Vietnam’s engagement in co-innovation
Launch of Resource Mobilization Plan for Vietnam’s low carbon journey
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast - December 2
Vietnam’s e-commerce market set to hit US$20.5 billion
AI to help Hanoi accelerate smart city development
Data mining drives smart city building: vice chairman
Planning essential to promote smart city development
Amended Capital Law to develop Hanoi’s cultural industries
Vietnam advised to use cultural heritage as material for creative industries
Hanoi, British cities exchange experience in branding Creative City