10,000 promotional tours for VITM Hanoi 2023
The largest international travel fair in Vietnam, attended by representatives from many countries and regions, is scheduled from April 13 to 16 at 91 Tran Hung Dao Street, Hanoi.
Vietnam International Travel Mart Hanoi 2023 (VITM Hanoi 2023) will offer 10,000 promotional tours and gifts to attract domestic and foreign visitors.
|The VITM Hanoi 2023 is expected to welcome more than 60,000 visitors. Photo: VNA|
It is estimated that more than 60,000 visitors will attend the four-day event. As of late March, 600 exhibitors from 60 Vietnamese cities, provinces, and 15 countries and territories had registered to set up 450 booths at VITM.
Vu The Binh, chairman of the Vietnam Tourism Association, said at the fair's press conference on March 28 that the event, themed "Cultural Tourism," aims to encourage travel companies to develop new products linked to cultural values and heritage, thereby contributing to the development of the cultural industry and bringing Vietnamese culture to the world.
He said the fair would also increase travel links between domestic and foreign tourism enterprises through a series of activities, including a forum on "Development of Cultural Tourism in Vietnam," a seminar on "Reduction of Plastic Waste in Tourism," outbound promotion programs between Vietnam and Taiwan (China), Nepal, and Indonesia, and inbound programs showcasing the Bac Giang - Moc Chau route, cultural tourism attractions in Ninh Binh, Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, and Thai Nguyen provinces.
Last year, more than 500 representatives from government agencies, hospitality companies, travel agencies, and others attended VITM Hanoi 2022, held under the theme "New Normal - New Opportunities for Vietnam Tourism."
- Vietnamese Prime Minister orders 50% cut in registration fees for domestic cars
- Hanoi to create "foodtour map" for promotion of culinary tourism
- Vietnam's northern region faces electricity shortage: MoIT
- Prime Minister requests inspection of electricity supply
- Hanoi to host multiple fairs promoting industrial firms
- PM urges greater efforts to accelerate administrative reforms
- Vietnamese urged to equip digital privacy skills
- Hanoi welcomes 10.11 million visitors in Jan-May
- EuroCham, MOLISA seek to simplify foreign work permit issuance
- Strengthening Vietnam's regional linkages for sustainable green exports
Hanoi eyes new industrial parks to lure foreign investors
Vietnam News Highlights for June 8, 2023
Photo Hanoi'23 drives capital's culture and art development
Hanoi, Copenhagen join hands in green city development
Michelin stars to motivate Vietnamese cuisine
Red River - a centerpiece in Hanoi’s green development
New apartment buildings must have life span: Hanoi Party Chief
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet