Hanoi Industrial Products Fair in full swing
The trade fair will run until May 19 in Hanoi.
The launch of Hanoi's Industrial Products, Machinery, Equipment and Automation Trade Fair in 2023 on May 17 is expected to promote cooperation between local and foreign enterprises and support market expansion.
|Industrial enterprises visit booths at the event. Photos: Hoai Nam/ The Hanoi Times|
The fair has attracted enterprises operating in Hanoi and localities, exhibitors from foreign markets such as South Korea, Japan, Taiwan (China), China and Thailand who, in nearly 250 booths, display products in key ancillary industries such as components, spare parts, and supporting industries serving industrial and hi-tech fields.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Tran Thi Phuong Lan, Acting Director of the Hanoi Department of Industry and Commerce, stated that the department and related units have focused on executing tasks, solutions, and recovery programs to improve ancillary industries and key industrial companies and encourage sustainable production and business activities.
|Delegates attend the opening ceremony of the trade fair.|
She added that the Hanoi Industrial Products, Machinery, Equipment and Automation Fair 2023 is an opportunity to help enterprises access and transfer new technologies and automate their production and business activities, thus modernizing production and enhancing their ability to participate in the global supply chain of the international industrial sector.
Nguyen Van, Vice Chairman of the Hanoi Supporting Industry Business Association (HANSIBA), said that through the fair, ancillary industry enterprises will have more opportunities to promote and introduce their brands and products and organize trade promotion activities.
In the city's 2021-2025 plan, Hanoi focuses on developing ancillary industries to account for 30% of total industrial output value by 2025, up from 5% currently, and increasing the value of key industrial products to 40-45% of total industrial output.
The city expects 10% of its enterprises to reach Vietnam's top 500 list.
- Vietnam and Belgium enhance trade and investment cooperation
- Record turnout for Hanoi Midnight Sale 2023
- Trading scheme – steppingstone to Vietnam’s carbon neutrality: OECD
- Vietnam's green hydrogen export potential reaches 23 million tons: Experts
- FDI into Vietnam remains steady amid global uncertainties: WB
- Hanoi calls for support in tourism infrastructure: Vice Chairman of Hanoi
- Hanoi paves the way for enhanced Vietnam-China economic cooperation
- “Pioneer the Possible”: Swedish expertise for Vietnam’s engagement in co-innovation
- New visa policy opens doors for longer and more interesting tours in Hanoi
- Vietnam’s ambitious offshore wind targets magnetic to foreign investors
Hanoi unveils visions for smart and sustainable city
Vietnam, Turkey eye US$4-billion trade
Quan Chuong Gate brings Hanoi to life with 25 visual art performances
Planning essential to promote smart city development
Amended Capital Law to develop Hanoi’s cultural industries
Vietnam advised to use cultural heritage as material for creative industries
Hanoi, British cities exchange experience in branding Creative City
Giang Vo military school weapons on display for first time
Hanoi Creative Design Festival 2023 attracts over 60,000 visitors