Vietnam to have 500 high-tech manufacturers by 2030
The national high-tech development program focuses primarily on assisting local enterprises to master high technologies.
Vietnam expects to have 500 high-tech manufacturers and 200 agriculture enterprises using hi-tech applications by 2030, according to the latest program issued by the Prime Minister.
|An engineer is operating one stage of the production line under the SMT high-tech electronics manufacturing research and assembly project. Photo: kinhtedothi|
The national high-tech development program by 2030 aims at developing and mastering 20 high technologies listed in a tech investment and development portfolio.
The program also targets to increase the export value of hi-tech products to about 60% of the total export value in the manufacturing and processing industry, rapidly raise the proportion of agricultural production value using high technology in the total value of farm output, creating new products and services with high added value.
Within the program, the Ministry of Science and Technology will be in charge of research, application and development of high-tech products and services. The Ministry of Industry and Trade will is tasked with developing a number of high-tech industries, while the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development will be responsible for the hi-tech applied agricultural development.
The program will support research, technology transfer and intellectual property rights protection activities to facilitate the application, production and provision of high-tech products and services, promote international cooperation on high technology, and raise social awareness about the role and impact of high technology.
- Hanoi's businesses resume operation after Tet
- Arrivals to Hanoi surge by over 300% during Tet holiday
- Foreign investors remain confident about Vietnam's business environment
- Vietnam’s tourism forecast to strongly rebound in five years
- Tourism firms upbeat about Vietnam's 2023 outlook
- Surge in travel demand in Vietnam's airports ahead of Tet
- Hanoi to host AeroExpo Hanoi & Vietnam Aviation Forum 2023 in March
- Vietnam, S.Korea eye US$100-billion trade turnover in 2023
- [Infographic] Vietnam's tourism performance before and after Covid-19
- 5G to boost Vietnam's growth
Vietnam is 10th worldwide in remittance
Demand for housing in Hanoi forecast to rise in 2023
Ha Long Bay among top ten most incredible tourist attractions people should visit once in life
Hanoi ranked 5th among safest cities in Southeast Asia
Hanoians show passion for flowers
Vietnam’s tourism forecast to strongly rebound in five years
Admiring 2,023 feline statuettes made by Hanoi artist
Overseas Vietnamese eagerly await Tet and spring
Switzerland to support Vietnam’s transition to green economy