Vietnam to host int’l autotech expo 2021 in May
With 300 booths, the event will provide a platform for business exchange and signing of trade deals.
More than 10,000 visitors are expected to visit the 17th international exhibition on automobile, motorcycle, electric vehicle and supporting industries (Autotech & Accessories 2021), which will take place in HCM City from May 20-22.
With the message "One exhibition - Two platforms - Four times approaching target customers", the Autotech & Accessories 2021 will provide a platform for business exchange and signing of trade deals.
|The virtual expo of Autotech & Accessories 2021. Photo: virtualautotech.com
According to the organizers, the Covid-19 pandemic has affected almost every aspect of social life, including the activities for connecting trade and promoting trade through fairs and traditional exhibitions.
They also claim that with the negative effects of Covid-19 on all aspects including business and trade, organizing online exhibitions will maintain and promote the cooperation among enterprises, while ensuring Covid-19 prevention and make the fair a green event towards sustainable development.
The online Autotech & Accessories 2021 exhibition, with 300 booths, will rely on modern technologies to recreate factory spaces and showrooms of the business. Multimedia is also used for displaying information about exhibitors and products via text, video, 2D, 3D, VR Tour, among others.
People can connect directly with partners through convenient features such as calls, text messages.
- Vietnam aims to export US$16 billion worth of timber this year
- Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh expects more from Siemens’ local operations
- Hanoi to host new high-value IT parks
- Vietnam's labor market soars with 51.7 million employed in Q1
- Hanoi envisions becoming leading semiconductor center
- Vietnam to produce clean hydrogen by 2030
- PM urges major mobile carriers to lead in semiconductor chip research
- Supermarkets in Hanoi offer post-Tet promotions to boost demand
- Hanoi, Japanese firms join hands for aerospace component production
- Hanoi boosts businesses' export via foreign distribution networks
Hanoi creates favorable conditions for Turkish businesses
Vietnam to finalize legal framework for digital assets in May
Vietnam news in brief - February 28
Siemens interested in Hanoi's metro projects: CEO Roland Busch
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh expects more from Siemens’ local operations
Tales of recruits: Answering the nation’s call
Vietnam's 2024 Top 10 most welcoming cities
Vietnam news in brief - February 23
World-renowned Eastern & Oriental Express train to operate in Vietnam