“Balade en France” – French cuisine festival in the heart of Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The visitors may grab chances to taste some classy dishes by chefs from French restaurants in Hanoi with affordable prices.
A festival dedicated to French culture and gastronomy is slated to take place at the Ly Thai To Garden this weekend.
The festival will be held at Ly Thai To Square from January 10-12.
The three-day event “Balade En France” or “Wandering around France” will provide visitors with a wide range of specialties, wines, and cakes from romantic France.
Following the success of the first edition of the festival in 2018, this year's holding will stay in Hanoi, jointly hosted by the municipal People’s Committee and Embassy of France in Vietnam.
The festival aims to bring French culture and cuisine closer to Vietnamese people as well as provide a French-style entertaining playground and shopping area to visitors as the Lunar New Year is coming.
The visitors may grab chances to taste some classy dishes by chefs from French restaurants in Hanoi with affordable prices including the traditional crepes, hot wines, cheese, jams, and the popular Pâté in as many as 40 pavilions in the campus of the Ly Thai To square.
In the Embassy’s press release, Ambassador of France to Vietnam Nicolas Warnery stressed that the embassy wants to create a sightseeing space with miniature architectural models of France, providing visitors experience of walking around streets of France right in the heart of the Vietnamese capital.
Besides, there will be also musical performances, film screening and paintings exhibition by French and Vietnamese popular artists.
- “Vietnam - Go there to experience” to kick off for domestic travelers
- Hanoi hosts expo to mark President Ho Chi Minh’s birthday
- Series of New Year festivals suspended due to coronavirus epidemic
- Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
- “Balade en France” – French cuisine festival in the heart of Hanoi
- Vietnamese traditional Tet recreated in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- First-ever folk culture festival to be held in downtown Hanoi
- International Food Festival: Where warm hearts shine
- Upland market recreated in Hanoi to welcome new year
- World-famous French wine Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 to be held in Hanoi
Vietnam well-positioned for IT firms globally: Experts
Hanoi residents must wear face masks in public places, crowded events: Official
Hanoi, Foreign Ministry partner to enhance city's position and image
Vietnam to finalize legal framework for smart city model
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam