10 big tasks of Hanoi Party Committee for next term
The programs are expected to double the city's gross regional domestic product (GRDP) per capita from the current US$5,200 by 2025.
The Hanoi Party Committee is implementing 10 programs which are seen as driving forces for the city’s comprehensive development in the next five years.
|Hanoi Party Commiteee's Secretary Vuong Dinh Hue. Photo: Kinhtedothi|
The programs are expected to raise the Hanoi’s connection and competitiveness in the global integration, and greatly enable the city to double its gross regional domestic product (GRDP) per capita from the current US$5,200 by 2025.
Secretary of the municipal Party Committee Vuong Dinh Hue said that the city needs to take actions immediately to gain its set targets.
Key tasks for the municipal Party Committee in the 2020-25 term are as follows:
Program No.1 Reinforcing the Party and city political system, and promoting the administrative reforms.
Program No.2 Focusing on economic growth and restructuring, international integration, and competitiveness.
Program No.3 Pushing up urban refurbishment and socio-economic growth as well as ensuring urban development and sustaining urban economy.
Program No.4 Promoting the implementation of the national program on new-style rural areas and agricultural restructuring for better living standards of people in rural areas.
Program No.5 Improving planning, management, the use of natural resource and environment protection, natural disaster respond, and climate resilience.
Program No.6 Concentrating on improving cultural development and human resources, and maintaining the style of elegant Hanoians.
Program No.7 Boosting the development of science and technology and creativeness.
Program No.8 Improving social welfare and living standards of local residents.
Program No.9 Putting the focal point on increasing defence and security capacity for the next five years.
Meanwhile, Program No.10 enhancing combat against corruption and maintaining thrift and wastefulness prevention.
- Hanoi to push for decentralization scheme in local units: City Party chief
- Hanoi determined to preserve its "green lung"
- Hanoi to build two new cities, creating springboard for Hoa Lac, Noi Bai areas
- UNESCO promises tight partnership with Hanoi in heritage and relic conservation
- Hanoi targets 100% of population with accounts on public services portal
- Hanoi holds Olympic Day Run 2023
- Re-enacting an 80s and 90s style wedding in Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Hanoi urged to speed up digital transformation in smart city construction
- Cultural heritage to propel Hanoi’s future development
- Hanoi seeks UNESCO’s support in preserving cultural heritage
Vietnam, China enhance border ties
There cannot be another genocide: Ambassadors
Balade en France gastronomic festival - Walking in France in the heart of Hanoi
Vietnam considers issuing e-visas to citizens of all countries and territories
Business executives to face disciplinary action for failure to stop smuggling activities
Travel enthusiasts flock to Hanoi Tourism Festival 2023
Effective public investment as a top political mission: PM
Hanoi named among Vietnam's most beautiful places
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world