Capella Hotel Group debuts in Hanoi
The group promises to bring travelers to Hanoi a new complete hospitality experience.
Capella Hotel Group- with over 50 years of expertise is making its debut in the ancient capital city of Hanoi with the inauguration of Capella Hanoi, the flagship of the Group in late April, after a three-month trial run.
The hotel may set a new standard for the luxury accommodation concepts in Hanoi. Photo: Thao Truong
Officially opened at a time of great significance when Vietnam has just fully opened up to international tourism, Capella Hanoi boasted itself as a “jewel in the heart of Hanoi”.
Nestled in the Old Quarter, close to Hoan Kiem Lake and surrounded by eclectic restaurants, bars, shops and markets, the hotel is the first-ever artwork of famous hotel and resort designer Bill Bensley in Vietnam’s capital city.
Cristiano Rinaldi, the President of Capella Hotel Group, said that the opening of Capella Hanoi is an extraordinary chance to continue the group's growth in Vietnam, delivering Capella’s distinctive service and cultural experiences.
Capella Hanoi becomes the sixth addition to the prestigious Capella Hotels & Resorts collection, the first in Vietnam and the fourth in Southeast Asia, after Capella Bangkok, Capella Singapore, and Capella Ubud, Bali.
Christoph Strahm, the General Manager of Capella Hanoi, said that Vietnam is one of the world’s most dynamic destinations, where the spirit and energy are reminiscent of the roaring 1920s when anything seemed possible.
The hotel is recognized as one of the best new hotels of the year according to the Travel + Leisure 2022 It List.
- AkzoNobel promotes sustainable practices in real estate industry
- Uniqlo opens another store in downtown Hanoi
- Prime Ministers witness signing ceremony of Signify-NIC cooperation agreement
- Maxilite's "Vietnam Favourite Colour" collection beautifies Vietnamese homes
- Hanoi Railway Transport posts record revenue
- Vietnam has new IDC data center in Hoa Lac
- Vietnamese excellent brands in 2022-2023 honored
- FPT and US firm collaborate to develop semiconductor workforce
- US$600 million Lotte Mall West Lake Hanoi opens
- FPT announces US investment, workforce development for AI and semiconductor
Hanoi is World's Leading City Break Destination
Vietnam news in brief - December 5
Vietnam’s e-commerce market set to hit US$20.5 billion
Diwali vividly celebrated in Hanoi
AI to help Hanoi accelerate smart city development
Data mining drives smart city building: vice chairman
Planning essential to promote smart city development
Amended Capital Law to develop Hanoi’s cultural industries
Vietnam advised to use cultural heritage as material for creative industries