Extensive trade promotion agenda of Hanoi in 2022
The event aims to stimulate consumption demand and boost retail sales of goods and services in the capital.
The Hanoi Promotion Program is expected to take place in May, July and November this year, with the participant of 2,000 local businesses from all economic sectors across the country.
|Hanoi retail chains are the places to host promotion events in 2022. Photo: HAPRO|
Such is the Hanoi People's Committee’s plan to effectively implement the “Vietnamese people buy Vietnamese goods”campaign and trade promotion programs through traditional and night shopping activities and e-commerce in the context of the post-Covid-19 pandemic.
The trade promotion agenda includes the Hanoi Concentrated Promotion Program, the Green Hanoi - Green Connection 2022, Hanoi Sales Promotion 2022, Cashless Day, Hanoi Promotion Month and Hanoi Midnight Sale 2022.
The Municipal Department of Industry and Trade will run the program in coordination with relevant departments and branches in compliance with regulations and based on the assessment of the Covid-19 situation.
The city's Center for Investment, Trade and Tourism Promotion will also cooperate with the Department of Industry and Trade and relevant units to build and organize the implementation of the Hanoi Promotion Month Plan.
Acting Director of the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade Tran Thi Phuong Lan said the Promotion Month is not only a strategy for boosting consumer demand, but also provides opportunities for businesses to promote Vietnamese brands by allowing consumers to access goods at affordable prices with guaranteed quality.
Last year, the Hanoi Promotion Month took place in 1,000 retail points including 40-50 “golden promotion points” located in commercial centers, supermarkets, and large chain stores.
- Vietnamese travel businesses boost linkages to lure Indian tourists
- Vietnam seeks revision of EAEU FTA to boost trade with Kazakhstan
- Vietnam deploys diverse solutions to revive tourism industry
- Vietnam remains SEA’s third largest bubble tea market: Report
- Vietnam’s businesses urged to stay active in FTA utilization
- Vietnam's master plan needs to stay in line with 2045 development goals: WB
- Hanoi has new transportation and logistics center
- Politburo to review US$59-billion North-South express railway in September
- Hanoi to promote OCOP products from northern mountainous provinces
- PM urges favorable environment for businesses
Vietnam needs financial resources to advance gender equality
“Produce more from less”: Danish agricultural philosophy for Vietnam
Over US$34 billion set to pour into Vietnam’s real estate market this year
Vietnam deploys diverse solutions to revive tourism industry
Cultural industry to contribute 5% of Hanoi’s GRDP by 2025
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi