Hanoi Agriculture Fair 2023 promotes over 1,000 OCOP products
Consumers in Hanoi will have access to a wide range of products under the "One Commune, One Product" (OCOP) program at the fair.
More than 1,000 OCOP and agricultural products, local specialties and processed food are on display at the Hanoi Agriculture Fair 2023, which runs until June 11 at AEON MALL Ha Dong.
|Local consumers are shopping at the fair. Photo: Hoai Nam/The Hanoi Times
The four-day event attracted 70 OCOP manufacturers from 20 provinces and cities nationwide.
Speaking at the fair's opening ceremony on June 8, Nguyen Anh Duong, Director of the Hanoi Trade, Tourism, Investment Promotion Center (HPA), said the event is an important trade promotion activity to effectively boost local brands and business cooperation, reaffirming close partnership between the city and AEON Group in helping local suppliers introduce quality products to consumers.
"We hope that local businesses will have the opportunity to access AEON’s retail sales and distribution system in Vietnam and globally," he stressed.
Nakagawa Tetsuyuki, General Director of AEON MALL Vietnam, said at the event: "With the aim of creating useful value for the community, we will continue to accompany and engage with the local community and support sustainable production activities."
The second and third fairs are expected to be held at AEON MALL Long Bien from June 22 to 25 and at AEON MALL Ha Dong from September 14 to 17, respectively.
The activities are expected to support the country in achieving an export value of US$500 million in 2021 and US$1 billion in 2025 for Vietnamese goods through the AEON system.
- Over 100 agricultural stalls at OCOP fair
- Bringing smart farming closer to Hanoi farmers
- Vietnamese agriculture needs proper branding strategy: business insiders
- Hanoi to support OCOP entities export in 2024
- Vietnam to grow one million hectares of low-carbon rice
- Hanoi Cooperative Alliance boosts Tet product consumption
- Less-emission production fuels Vietnam’s sustainable agriculture
- Hanoi's flower regions to bloom as ecotourism hotspots
- A new vision for Hanoi agriculture in 2024
- Trade and tourism promotion fair for OCOP products underway in Hanoi suburb
Vietnam gears up efforts to establish domestic carbon market
Hanoi shows strong backing for financial tower project
Vietnam inspires global sustainable development: UN Coordinator
Tales of recruits: Answering the nation’s call
Vietnam's 2024 Top 10 most welcoming cities
Vietnam news in brief - February 23
World-renowned Eastern & Oriental Express train to operate in Vietnam
Vietnam news in brief - February 22
Vietnam news in brief - February 21