Hanoi opens 1,000 retail points for 2021 Promotion Month
Local consumers will enjoy steep discounts through the promotion activities.
Hanoi Promotion Month program in 2021 will take place in 1,000 retail points including 40 - 50 “golden promotion points” located in commercial centers, supermarkets, and large chain stores.
|Local consumers are shopping at Co.op Mart Ha Dong. Photo: The Hanoi Times|
Within the framework of the program, the main event which is the opening ceremony of Hanoi Promotion Month 2021, will take place on December 17.
With the city’s stimulus programs, local consumers can shop at “golden promotion points” with discounts of at least 50% for 20% of total commodities.
The Stimulus Week will run from December 17 to 26 at 8 to 10 “golden promotion points”. The highlight of the week will be the “Golden Days” on December 25 and 26 when discounts of over 70% will be offered at selected supermarkets, commercial centers, and large chain stores. The event is expected to be the highlight of the week.
Online Golden Week will be implemented on e-commerce platforms, retail point systems with discounts ranging from 30% to 100% to stimulate online shopping at the end of the year.
Acting Director of the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade Tran Thi Phuong Lan said the Promotion Month is not only a strategy for boosting consumer demand, but also provides opportunities for businesses to promote Vietnamese brands by allowing consumers to access goods at affordable prices with guaranteed quality.
It also aims to develop the domestic market in association with the campaign “Vietnamese people prioritize using Vietnamese goods”, contributing to promoting economic recovery and growth of the city.
- Vietnam-China major border gate resumes operation
- Made-in-Vietnam phones post record export turnover of US$58 billion in 2021
- US-Vietnam trade turnover hits more than US$111 billion in 2021
- Vietnam’s petrol prices surge for second time this year
- Smoother transactions at Vietnam-China border, Hanoi says
- Vietnam sets up task force to address trade congestion with China
- Trade ministry targets 6-8% export growth in 2022
- Hanoi targets surge in export turnover in 2022
- Vietnam's rice exports set for strong rise in 2022
- Vietnam, Thailand launch book to commemorate 45th anniversary of diplomatic relations
Tet Holiday re-enacted in Duong Lam ancient village
Vietnam's green commitment supports global fight against climate change
Hanoi detects first Omicron case in the community
No delay in implementing socio-economic recovery program: Deputy PM
PM asks ministries to consider reopening of cinemas nationwide
Hanoi: Hang Luoc Flower market opened
Face-to-face schooling resumption urged in the new normal
Funeral of Vietnamese peacekeeper die on duty
Grand old peach trees grace Hanoi’s streets