Hanoi to honor most-popular Vietnamese products and services
This is the 13th consecutive year honoring most favorite products to promote the brand and quality of Vietnamese products.
Hanoi will hold an award ceremony for 213 Vietnamese products and services most appreciated by consumers on November 11 at Trinh Cong Son pedestrian street in Tay Ho District.
|Many products of Hanoi's enterprises are favored by local consumers. Photo: Hoai Nam/ The Hanoi Times|
Products from 150 enterprises in 18 categories will be voted by consumers at the event to be held by the Hanoi Steering Committee titled the "Vietnamese prioritize the use of Vietnamese products", according to Acting Director of the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade Tran Thi Phuong Lan.
She said this year, local companies have carefully prepared the products and services to participate in the voting, ensuring the criteria and quality, and improving the designs to achieve a high ranking in the contest.
“This is a good sign that Vietnamese businesses have been increasingly interested in improving competitiveness in the domestic market, bringing quality products to consumers,” she told The Hanoi Times.
Two months after its launch, the number of companies participating in the program was 225, while the number of submitted products and services was 295.
From July to September, the program attracted nearly 210,000 online votes via binhchonhangviet.com.vn, a year-on-year of rise 56.9%, and more than 120,000 direct votes in residential areas and commercial centers, a rise of 4% against 2021.
The "Vietnamese prioritize the use of Vietnamese products" campaign is part of efforts to promote consumption of domestic brands amid fierce competition.
- Jeju Air to resume service to Vietnam from April 20
- Hanoi to spearhead the nation’s industrialization efforts until 2030
- ASEAN boosts tourism promotion for strong recovery
- Vietnam prioritizes macroeconomic stability in 2023: PM
- Digital technology to spearhead Vietnam’s drive for Industry 4.0
- Business confidence in Vietnam improves to a three-month high: S&P Global
- Hanoi leaders call for high productivity after Tet break
- Hanoi's businesses resume operation after Tet
- Arrivals to Hanoi surge by over 300% during Tet holiday
- Foreign investors remain confident about Vietnam's business environment
Vietnam, Singapore eye green economy and digitalization
Hanoi to boost relationships with Dutch partners
Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence showcased in Hanoi
Investors cautious in stock market in Year of the Cat
Hanoi takes drastic action to handle solid waste
Biggest northern Vietnam festival attracts tens of thousands visitors
Hanoians show passion for flowers
Vietnam’s tourism forecast to strongly rebound in five years
Admiring 2,023 feline statuettes made by Hanoi artist