Hanoi's greenery underpass cool down the heat of Summer
The eye-catching greenery is made of creeper plants, making numerous layers overlapping the walls.
In the past few days, Hanoian drivers passing through the underpass in Tran Duy Hung - Thang Long Boulevard have been dazzled at the flora which soothes the summer heat at the moment in the capital city.
In this underground tunnel, there are creeper plants trees with numerous layers creating eye-catching greenery.
The rows of palm trees are proliferating and thriving, which have been greening the road.
The two sides of the tunnel wall are covered with the green color of trees.
Many plants grow strongly in the underground area creating rich vegetation.
Creeper plants flourished on both sides of the road.
Many people feel excited when driving through the tunnel.
- Hanoi verifies promoting Covid-19 vaccination as key task
- Hanoi supports Vientiane manufacturers in marketing
- Hanoi to spend nearly $3.9ml on overseas training for public officials
- Promotion week of Chi Lang custard apple opens
- Hanoi, Vientiane share experience in improving efficiency of elected bodies
- Hanoi and Hoa Binh join hands to promote agro-produce sale
- Hanoi commits to taking relations with Vientiane to new height
- Prices of flowers and fruits for July full moon day up in Hanoi
- Exhibition enhances Hanoi-Vientiane relationship
- Hanoi-Vientiane cooperation strengthened in all spheres
Vietnam, UN accelerate Sustainable Development Goals in 5-year cooperation
Hanoi selected to support sustainable product value chains
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi verifies promoting Covid-19 vaccination as key task
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi
Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure
People and businesses urged to take part in the digitalization: PM