Vietnam holds 1st International Arms Expo
Dec 11, 2022 / 11:57
Locals in queue for Vietnam’s 1st International Arms Expo
The number of visitors surged on the last day of the exhibition which also fell on the weekend, marking the long queue amid cold weather in the capital city.
A large number of people flocked to the International Defense Exhibition which took place in Hanoi on December 8-10.
Held at Gia Lam airport on the outskirts of Hanoi, the expo attracting more than 170 exhibitors from 30 countries becomes a destination for locals who are eager to experience the state-of-the-art weapons and equipment on display.
|A large number of people flock to the exhibition, the first large-scale of its kind held in Vietnam.|
|The majority of visitors are young people.|
|Visitors are in a long queue despite the cold weather and drizzle sometimes.|
Security is tightened and only people aged from 18 are allowed to enter the indoor zone.
The outdoor zone welcomes a large number of visitors as it accommodates advanced weapons.
|Modern weapons displayed in the outdoor zone.|
|Visitors of different ages at the expo.|
|Joyful expressions during the visit.|
|Interesting experience at the exhibition.|
|Indoor display of Vietnam's military group Viettel.|
|Young people are eager to explore weapons and equipment.|
- Bucida molinetii with small green leaves, amazingly photogenic corners in Hanoi
- Hanoi coated with charming vibrancy of brilliant yellow flowers
- Docynia Indica blossoms brighten Vietnam’s northwest region
- Hanoians enjoy stunning beauty of Sua flowers
- Japanese cherry blossoms in the heart of Hanoi
- Dreamy beauty of Hanoi in leaf-changing season
- Hanoians decorate stunning wild pear flowers after Tet
- Exciting dance of ‘girls playing drums’
- Exploring unique Thi Cam Rice Cooking Contest in Hanoi
International partners keen on Vietnam's renewable energy sector
Chinese tourists impressed by Hanoi's must-see attractions
Hanoi International Marathon draws 10,000 runners
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world
2023 - a year of high-quality startups in Vietnam
Vietnam 12th International Photo Contest winners announced
Another perspective on Hanoi Street in Hoang Dinh exhibition
Artisan turns Bodhi leaf into artwork
Hanoi Party chief urges greater decentralization efforts to aid growth