OCOP promotion event underway in Hanoi
The fair will run until August 14 in Hanoi.
The promotion week of the One Commune, One Product (OCOP) program was held on August 10, with the aim to help producers strengthen trade connections, increase sales and exchange experiences on digital transformation and flexible adaptation solutions in the post-pandemic period and amid market fluctuations.
|Local consumers are attending the fair. Photo: TTXVN|
The fair featuring more than 100 stalls displaying starred products is taking place in Thong Nhat Park, Hanoi.
The event is co-hosted by the Hanoi Coordination Office of the New Rural Construction Program and the People’s Committee of Hai Ba Trung District.
Speaking at the launch event, Nguyen Van Chi, Permanent Deputy Chief of the Hanoi Coordination Office of New Rural Construction Program, said the fair aims to enhance communication for better identification of the OCOP program and OCOP products and promote trade and consumption.
"The city will support and counsel OCOP product manufacturers on how to ensure the standards, procedures and requirements, meeting the tastes of distributors and consumers,” he underlined.
In particular, this is also a practical activity in response to the campaign “Vietnamese people buy Vietnamese goods” in the new stage.
He also suggested that OCOP businesses participating in the fair continue to improve the quality, design, and packaging, and strengthen links in the value chain to develop OCOP products.
Currently, Hanoi has evaluated, classified, and recognized more than 1,600 OCOP products, including 1,071 products in the food industry, 35 in the beverage industry, 17 in the herbal industry, 492 in the handicraft industry, and 34 in the fabric and garment industry.
- US businesses eye digitalization, energy transition in Vietnam
- Hanoi OCOP fair to improve brand recognition
- Vietnam’s strong economic fundamentals drive favorable outlook: ADB
- Hanoi earns US$1.7 billion from tourism in January-September
- Vietnam promotes economic diplomacy to boost growth
- Vietnamese Goods Week underway in Hanoi this week
- Macroeconomic stability key for Vietnam to weather global uncertainties
- Vietnam stands firm on economic recovery: WB
- Vietnam targets 90% of citizen satisfaction with public services by 2025
- Half of Vietnam's population set to earn US$20 a day by 2030
Make Hanoi a worth-living place: Opinions
Balcony music show comes back to audiences at Hoan Kiem pedestrian zone
Vietnam c.bank raises policy rates first time in two years
Documentary of plastic pollution crisis on screen
Ten nominations for “Bui Xuan Phai – For the Love of Hanoi” Awards
Hanoi strengthens cooperation with Israel in urban management
Macroeconomic stability key for Vietnam to weather global uncertainties
Vietnam stands firm on economic recovery: WB
Hanoi wins World Travel Awards 2022