Ox-eye daisy garden in Hanoi attract hordes of young people
The tiny pure white flower with yellow stamen representing innocence and purity has become the most preferred flowers of Hanoians over the past few years.
In autumn, ox-eye daisy (marguerite) in their full bloom become the spotlights of flower gardens in Hanoi, attracting hordes of people who look to snap beautiful images of the scenery.
The flower gardens on Thach Cau Street in Long Bien District or on the banks of the Red River in Tay Ho District have emerged as must-visit destinations for visitors to capture the beauty of ox-eye daisy every autumn over the past years.
The white flower season lasts from late October to early December annually. Between late October and early November, the ox-eye daisy begins to bloom, coloring the romantic and quiet autumn in Hanoi.
In the remaining days of autumn, tiny small white ox-eye daisy flowers quiver in the light breeze, drawing a beautiful scene.
The Ao Dai, the national traditional long dress, is also one of people's favorite outfits to be photographed among the ox-eye daisy flowers.
The owners of the flower gardens also provide full services of renting Ao Dai, selling bunches and crowns of ox-eye daisies for visitors to have the best experience of photo shootings.
The most favorable time for shooting with the ox-eye daisy in the gardens is in the early morning and the late afternoon when the sunlight is not too intense and makes the photos more harmonious and fairly bright.
Girls take memorable photos as the daisies bloom in late October.
- Lively Black Friday atmosphere on the streets of Hanoi
- Young people eagerly enjoy marvelous tithonia diversifolia in Hanoi
- Hanoians admire Euro currency set for World Cup 2022
- Young Hanoians fascinated by Gomphrena globosa
- Olaf Scholz in Hanoi streets at night
- Ox-eye daisy garden in Hanoi attract hordes of young people
- Hanoi plans to build more tunnels to ease traffic congestion
- Vietnamese students with Korean calligraphy: Cultures connected
- Hanoi's Old Quarter comes alive ahead of Halloween
- Bustling Quang Ba Flower Market before Vietnamese Women’s Day
Lively Black Friday atmosphere on the streets of Hanoi
Library of antique books and newspapers for Hanoi lovers
Hanoi expects to work with South Korea’s partners in smart city projects
Vietnamese firm exports first electric cars to the US
Calligraphy exhibition praises traditional cultural beauty of the nation
Australia funds electric vehicle infrastructure in Vietnam
Hanoi: Asia's Leading Tourism Destination 2022
Director Dang Nhat Minh honored with film on Hanoi lives
NA agrees to raise basic wage next July