Ox-eye daisy garden in Hanoi attract hordes of young people
The tiny pure white flower with yellow stamen representing innocence and purity has become the most preferred flowers of Hanoians over the past few years.
In autumn, ox-eye daisy (marguerite) in their full bloom become the spotlights of flower gardens in Hanoi, attracting hordes of people who look to snap beautiful images of the scenery.
The flower gardens on Thach Cau Street in Long Bien District or on the banks of the Red River in Tay Ho District have emerged as must-visit destinations for visitors to capture the beauty of ox-eye daisy every autumn over the past years.
The white flower season lasts from late October to early December annually. Between late October and early November, the ox-eye daisy begins to bloom, coloring the romantic and quiet autumn in Hanoi.
In the remaining days of autumn, tiny small white ox-eye daisy flowers quiver in the light breeze, drawing a beautiful scene.
The Ao Dai, the national traditional long dress, is also one of people's favorite outfits to be photographed among the ox-eye daisy flowers.
The owners of the flower gardens also provide full services of renting Ao Dai, selling bunches and crowns of ox-eye daisies for visitors to have the best experience of photo shootings.
The most favorable time for shooting with the ox-eye daisy in the gardens is in the early morning and the late afternoon when the sunlight is not too intense and makes the photos more harmonious and fairly bright.
Girls take memorable photos as the daisies bloom in late October.
- Hanoi dyked with red phoenix blossom
- Hanoi streets livened up by Osaka blossoms
- Beauty of Mu Cang Chai's flooded rice fields
- A taste of yellow leaves on Hanoi's most romantic street
- French delegation enjoys tour to Trang An beauty spot
- Australian Governor-General welcomed in Hanoi
- Bucida molinetii with small green leaves, amazingly photogenic corners in Hanoi
- Hanoi coated with charming vibrancy of brilliant yellow flowers
- Docynia Indica blossoms brighten Vietnam’s northwest region
- Hanoians enjoy stunning beauty of Sua flowers
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam News Highlights for June 2, 2023
Summer Online Safety Playground gives self-protection skills to children in Hanoi
Vietnamese Government urged to ban e-cigarettes
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia
Two new suburban tourist spots diversify Hanoi’s travel options