Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum ceases guest service from March 23 on Covid
It's unknown when the service will be resumed.
The Management Board of President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum has announced the temporary suspension of guest service from March 23 to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic.
|Ho Chi Minh's House|
The Monument to the Fallen Combatants and the Ba Dinh square are also closed. The reopening time has not been announced.
Attractions in the relics such as Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house, fish pond, or Ho Chi Minh Museum are shut.
|Visitors at Ho Chi Minh Museum|
Normally, President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum welcomes visitors every day in the morning, except Monday and Friday.
Each year, the Mausoleum is closed for a few months for maintenance work.
- Ha Long Bay among best tourist destinations for 2024: OvationNetwork
- Nha Trang promises to be a city of cinema tourism
- Friendly LGBT community destinations in Vietnam
- German press: Vietnam is a fascinating travel destination
- Things to do in Hue for Autumn Festival 2023
- Mountain Retreat
- Charming Northwest region in the “gold season”
- Suggested places around Hanoi to visit on National Day
- Ten ideal destinations in Vietnam for Independence Day
- Photo of Saigon by night wins tourism photo contest
Vietnam elected vice chair of key UNESCO committee
Vietnam news in brief - December 10
Greatest works of arts on display at Hanoi Museum
Hanoi to start construction of second airport in 2040
Vietnam’s economy demonstrates improved adaptability to new situation
Diwali vividly celebrated in Hanoi
AI to help Hanoi accelerate smart city development
Data mining drives smart city building: vice chairman
Planning essential to promote smart city development