“Tet Art 2022” to cheer up Lunar New Year of the Tiger
Artworks themed Vietnamese traditional Lunar New Year and its zodiac- the tiger by 17 local painters are the highlight of an ongoing exhibition to cheer up the atmosphere of Tet holiday.
An art exhibition is organized in Hanoi’s downtown by a group of Hanoi-based painters and sculptors who wish to light up a joyful and festive atmosphere for art lovers on the occasion of Lunar New Year.
|The space of the “Tet Art 2022” exhibition. Photo courtesy of Hanoi Studio Gallery|
The exhibition, entitled Tet Art 2022, will last until January 25 at Hanoi Studio Gallery, 13 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District.
According to the exhibition organizers, the “Tet Art 2022” collection stands out for its variety of materials, styles, and with an utmost special price tag so that art lovers can come and “bring Art home - bring Tet home”.
“Inspired by a Tet market, the “Tet art” features various paintings in all type of materials and themes that accessible to people. Everyone can come and find out their flavorist paintings at the exhibition,” they stated.
“The Covid-19 pandemic is like a spring that compresses us both physically and mentally. An art exhibition at this time would be a spiritual medicine for both artists and the public,” they added.
The exhibition aims to bring a sense of optimism and freshness to viewers in Hanoi after the last two tough years because of Covid-19 pandemic.
- Eggs Festival held in Vietnam gather Michelin cooks
- Vietnamese Press Photo Exhibition debuts
- Hanoi dancers win three gold medals at National Amateur Dance Competition 2022
- Vietnam attracts tourists through ‘digital museum’
- Night tour to Thang Long Imperial Citadel: National history revives
- Winners of 11th International Artistic Photo Contest announced
- Ningyō: Art and Beauty of Japanese Dolls exhibitions
- Vietnamese in Moscow celebrate Children’s Day
- Various activities in Hanoi to celebrate children’s day
- ASEAN Film Week 2022 to debut in Hanoi
Vietnamese Gov’t targets GDP growth of 7% in 2022
Northern Vietnam braces for first tropical storm of 2022
Who is the Vietnamese for whom a Paris square has just been named?
Hanoi among Top 10 cities in Southeast Asia
Vietnam's National Assembly to legalize commitments at COP26
Vietnam looks for UK support in finalizing financial regulations: NA Chairman
UK multinationals pledge long-term presence in Vietnam
Australian Foreign Minister enjoys Pho ga in Hanoi
Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79% in first half