Jan 07, 2015 / 11:39
Three Vietnam’s resorts among best 40 in the world
KTĐT - Readers of Condé Nast Traveler, a renowned luxury and lifestyle travel magazine, voted three beach resorts in Vietnam’s central region among the world’s top 40 in 2014.
KTĐT - Readers of Condé Nast Traveler, a renowned luxury and lifestyle travel magazine, voted three beach resorts in Vietnam’s central region among the world’s top 40 in 2014.Hyatt Regency Danang, a 50-acre resort in Da Nang city, was ranked 15th for its unspoiled beach in front of the Marble Mountains and modern rooms, all with balconies and most with sea views.
At the 25th place was Nam Hai Resort in Hoi An town, Quang Nam province. The magazine praised the resort’s royal-tomb inspired architecture and interesting ‘Follow the Chef’ tour discovering local food markets.
Nam Hai Resort in Hoi An town, Quang Nam province
In October 2014, Hue-based La Residence, Hoi An-based Nam Hai and Hanoi-based Sofitel Legend Metropole hotels were also listed in Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers Choice Awards.
- The imprints of English-American architectural wizard in Vietnam
- Businesses eager to welcome int’l visitors to Vietnam
- Post-pandemic tourism stimulus: Vietnam hotels and resorts offer big discounts
- A serviced residence in Hanoi won International Property Awards 2021
- Vietnam's hotels win TripAdvisor travelers’ award
- Vietnam lodging facilities required to publish QR Codes for tourists to check safety level
- The first Wink Hotels in Vietnam opens
- Vietnamese hotel brand for technology lovers debuts
- Hanoi hotel is one among the most exciting international hotel openings in 2021
- Hanoi: Economical hotel prices for New Year holiday
New deals inked during Australia PM’s visit to Vietnam
Vietnam News Highlights for June 5, 2023
Covid-19 meets criteria for influenza status in Vietnam: PM
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet
First Vietnamese forced laborers return from the Philippines
Franco-Vietnamese Filmmaker wins Best Director at Cannes 2023
Hanoi emerges major luxury brand destination in Southeast Asia
Two new suburban tourist spots diversify Hanoi’s travel options