US$165 million aluminum alloy plant to be built at VSIP Nghe An
Work on the project will begin this month and the plant will be fully operational in October 2024.
On August 1, the People's Committee of Nghe An Province granted a license to Innovation Precision Co., Ltd for the construction of an aluminum alloy plant with a value of US$165 million.
|Innovation Precision Co Ltd received the approval to build a US$165m aluminum alloy plant on August 1. Photo: Nghe An Newspaper
Being a member of China-based Shandong Innovation Metal Technology Group, the plant will have a total annual output of 100,000 tons of aluminum alloy to produce home electronic products, green energy generation, metal furnaces and auxiliary industries.
Covering an area of 11.78 hectares, the plant will be located in the Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP) Nghe An and will employ about 1,500 local workers.
The company expects to start construction of the plant in August 2023, with production lines fully operational in October 2024.
According to the Foreign Investment Administration under the Ministry of Planning and Investment, Nghe An province attracted a total of US$725.4 million in newly registered and increased capital in the first half of the year, ranking eighth among 63 provinces and cities nationwide.
So far, the province has attracted a total of US$890 million in FDI capital.
- FPT Long Chau forms partnership with IHH Healthcare Singapore
- New agreement enhances Vietnam-Singapore tourism cooperation
- New Oakwood Hospitality location in Quang Ninh
- Silicon Valley ambassador helps Vietnamese businesses go global
- Customer experience is core of economy, experts say
- AkzoNobel promotes sustainable practices in real estate industry
- Uniqlo opens another store in downtown Hanoi
- Prime Ministers witness signing ceremony of Signify-NIC cooperation agreement
- Maxilite's "Vietnam Favourite Colour" collection beautifies Vietnamese homes
- Hanoi Railway Transport posts record revenue
Vietnam PM’s visit to Australia, New Zealand: Special trip
Vietnam news in brief - March 4
Colonial-era French ad posters preserved on Hanoi street
Samsung to invest US$1 billion annually in Vietnam
Vietnam eyes measures to keep hold of big-tech firms
Vietnam news in brief - March 2
Vietnam news in brief - March 1
Hanoi to launch night tour of Quang Ba flower market
Photo exhibit celebrates motherhood on International Women's Day