Vietnam Airlines shares resume full-time trading from November 5
The national flag carrier is expected to hold an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on November 30 in Hanoi.
Shares of Vietnam Airlines Corporation (Vietnam Airlines) HVN were officially traded full time again on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange after few days with limited trading time.
|Photo: Vietnam Airlines|
HVN surged in November 5’s session, to the ceiling price of VND24,450 per share.
Previously, the shares of the company was allowed to trade in the afternoon session of the trading day according to the decision of the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange due to the national flag carrier’s losses.
As of June 30, its accumulated loss was VND17.8 trillion (US$728.2 million), exceeding the actual charter capital contributed by all shareholders to more than VND2.75 trillion ($121 million).
The Vietnamese group is also applying for an extension to disclose information about the third quarter financial report.
On November 30, Vietnam Airlines Corporation is expected to hold an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders in Hanoi.
- Hanoi Railway Transport makes profit after two years of losses
- Vietnam's top 500 largest enterprises honored
- ICRMAT 2022: Promoting innovative and breakthrough technology solutions for businesses
- Central Pharmacy - expertise is the key to building trust with customers
- An Thai Hung inks partnership agreement with Indian tradtional medicine maker
- VinFast files for US public listing
- Manulife Vietnam launches ‘Bridge the Gap’ campaign to raise awareness of insurance protection
- AkzoNobel Vietnam proudly protects Cu Lao Xanh lighthouse against harsh weather
- UK trade mission seeks opportunities to develop smart cities in Vietnam
- Hanoi’s university and VinFast cooperate to expand electric vehicle infrastructure
Vietnam State Treasury to raise US$17 billion through Gov’t bonds in 2023
Ly Quoc Su Food Street: not only famous for pho
Hanoians decorate stunning wild pear flowers after Tet
Hanoi takes drastic action to handle solid waste
Biggest northern Vietnam festival attracts tens of thousands visitors
Hanoians show passion for flowers
Vietnam’s tourism forecast to strongly rebound in five years
Admiring 2,023 feline statuettes made by Hanoi artist
Overseas Vietnamese eagerly await Tet and spring