Hanoi coated with charming vibrancy of brilliant yellow flowers
May 21, 2023 / 15:04
Hanoi streets livened up by Osaka blossoms
Every year in late May, the streets of Hanoi are bathed in the brilliant yellow of Osaka blossoms.
Flowers are like mirrors to the seasons in Hanoi, reflecting the passage of time, along with the red of flamboyant, the purple of Lagerstroemia, and the Osaka tree dressing up all over the street with their brilliant yellow in Summer.
Being planted extensively in countries in Southeast Asia, Osaka has the Vietnamese name of "Muong Hoang Yen". It is also called Cassia fistula tree or lantern flower, water scorpion, yellow scorpion, and others.
|In the flowering season of Osaka, which usually falls in late May and early June, Hanoi's space seems to be spread with an iridescent, glittering, and brilliant yellow color.|
|Osaka grows best in full sunlight and good drainage, so although there are many in Vietnam, the northern part of the country is best suited for this plant.|
|The beautifully tiny, bright flowers help soften the rough lines of Hanoi's glass skyscrapers.|
|It also contributes to the millennia-old beauty of the city.|
|The trees are laden with hundreds of tiny yellow flowers, bringing a sense of tranquility and joy to visitors to the iconic West Lake.|
|Osaka yellow flowers grow in clusters. These magnificent flowers have five small petals that look like tiny lanterns hanging overhead.|
|These beautiful flowers last only about a month and a half.|
Many Hanoians enjoy strolling around West Lake, which is bathed in shimmering yellow flowers.
- Breathtaking lotus pond outside Hanoi
- Hanoi dyked with red phoenix blossom
- Hanoi streets livened up by Osaka blossoms
- Beauty of Mu Cang Chai's flooded rice fields
- A taste of yellow leaves on Hanoi's most romantic street
- French delegation enjoys tour to Trang An beauty spot
- Australian Governor-General welcomed in Hanoi
- Bucida molinetii with small green leaves, amazingly photogenic corners in Hanoi
- Hanoi coated with charming vibrancy of brilliant yellow flowers
- Docynia Indica blossoms brighten Vietnam’s northwest region
Students in Hanoi sit for the 10th grade entrance exam
Vietnam News Highlights for June 10
French-Vietnamese singer The Rodeo to perform in Hanoi
Hanoi, Copenhagen join hands in green city development
Michelin stars to motivate Vietnamese cuisine
Red River - a centerpiece in Hanoi’s green development
New apartment buildings must have life span: Hanoi Party Chief
Hanoi Times Weekly Podcast
Vietnam’s Reunification Express named world’s most incredible rail journey: Lonely Planet