Canada introduces its delicacies to Vietnamese consumers
Dec 04, 2019 / 18:05
A glimpse of Canadian delicacies in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The Canadian Delicacies Hanoi event is part of the Embassy’s series of activities to promote the Canadian agri-food and seafood sector to the Vietnamese market during the month of November.
- Vietnam gets ready for 2020 ASEAN Chairmanship
- Public dance rocks up Hanoi pedestrian zone every weekend
- Hanoi overwhelmed of colorful lights and vibrancy during Christmas Eve
- Joining UNESCO's Creative Cities Network opens up opportunties for Hanoi
- Hanoi joins UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network
- Hanoi icons via the view of CNN producer
- Downtown city becomes vibrant during "Moscow Days in Hanoi"
- Hanoi Book Fair 2019 launched with several amazing activities
- "Hanoi in me 2019" photo exhibition kicks off at Temple of Literature
- Street foods in Hanoi city you simply cannot miss
ASEAN foreign ministers express concerns about South China Sea developments
Long queues at Hanoi’s supermarkets as Tet is drawing near
Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
Vietnam targets to have 100,000 digital firms by 2030
Archbishop of Hanoi extends Tet greetings to municipal government
Connectivity to bolster Vietnam’s integration in global markets: WB
Vingroup suspends airline project
How Asia can ride the digital wave to spur financial development?