Ambassadors deliver wishes to Vietnam on Tet occasion
The Hanoitimes - The Lunar New Year or Tet is a significant occasion for Vietnamese people to wish for the best things to come. It is also the sacred time for family gatherings and an important mark for changes, plans, and progress.
Ambassadors of Malaysia, the United States Norway, India, New Zealand, Canada, and Switzerland to Vietnam extended their Tet greetings to Vietnam as well as mentioned some future cooperation plans with Vietnam.
- "The story of street", memory of Thang Long Ao Dai heritage
- Hang Trong folk painting - touch of legacy in modern life
- Hoan Kiem lake - the heart of Hanoi
- Hanoi pedestrian streets - ideal weekend rendezvous
- Ceremony to commemorate 650th death anniversary of educator Chu Van An
- Lenin Park - entertaining rendezvous for Hanoi residents and visitors
- Vietnam International Tourism Mart 2020 attracts visitors in Hanoi
- Hanoi commemorates educator Chu Van An
- Thien Quang lake - Buddha’s halo
- Hanoi Dragon Boat Racing Festival attracts participation of foreign organizations
Switzerland eyes signing of Vietnam–EFTA trade deal next year: Amb.
Vietnam targets mutual benefits in relations with China: PM
Xoi – the quintessential comfort food
Hang Trong folk painting - touch of legacy in modern life
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam