Vietnam food Vlog platform Capichi launched in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - Capichi, a Vietnamese food Vlog platform, has been launched on March 25 with projection to Southeast Asian markets.
Capichi, a food video platform, has been launched to tap into the huge potential of food & beverage (F&B) market in Vietnam on March 25 in Hanoi.
|Capichi, the food Vlog platform|
Capichi’s survey shows there are about 540,000 F&B stores in Vietnam, including over 430,00 small restaurants, 7,000 fast food stores, 22,000 coffee shops and bars, and over 80,000 system stores.
These numbers show the big potential of the F&B market in Vietnam, according to the startup, which is led by the 23-year-old CEO Taiki Mori. According to the CEO, Capichi has successfully raised a funding of VND4 billion (US$203,690) from three Japanese individual investors and one financial company.
Capichi allows users to display short videos and review about restaurants or coffee shops. Vietnamese people can find it easier to go to their favorite shops by consulting videos posted on the platform. In Capichi, users no longer get search results such as “Finding difficult to search cuisine locations”, “Online shops’ images are different from the real ones”.
The startup expects to become a popular platform, where stores and customers can connect with each other easily and together they could make a vibrant business environment, and contribute to the strong F&B industry in Vietnam.
|CEO Taiki Mori|
In 2020, it expects the number of users to reach 500,000 users, 1,000 partner stores and expand its market to Ho Chi Minh City and Danang, according to CEO Mori.
Capichi plans to conquer Southeast Asian markets and other countries in the future.
- Vietnam food Vlog platform Capichi launched in Hanoi
- Vietnam remains attractive to PE funds in 2020 despite Covid-19
- EVFTA spices up German healthcare companies’ appetite for Vietnam
- Vietnam needs US$111 billion investment in SDGs by 2030: StanChart
- FDI inflow to Vietnam sees good year ahead
- EVFTA to trigger high-quality FDI flows into Vietnam: AHK
- Vietnam SDGs offer US$46 billion opportunity for private investors: StanChart
- Vietnamese infrastructure policy earns investors’ thumbs-up
- S.Korea’s SK Group sets up US$860-million investment fund in Vietnam
- Vietnam remains top destination for cross-border investment: Survey
Vietnam rejects Beijing’s South China Sea claims at United Nations
Vietnam donates half million face masks to five European countries crippled by Covid-19
Hanoi mulls extending social distancing period: Mayor
April 7: Half of coronavirus cases in Vietnam recover
98% enterprises in Vietnam to benefit from fiscal stimulus package
A bird's eye view of Hanoi streets in social distancing period
Vietnam transport ministry proposes support for coronavirus-hit airlines
Vietnam crude oil and natural gas production face downside risks on Covid-19
Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing