Chrismas comes early for child patients at Vietnam National Children's Hospital
The Hanoitimes - Nearly 2,000 child patients enjoyed the "Love Christmas 2020" program, which was organized by the Vietnam National Children's Hospital. It is expected to energize and encourage the children to overcome their diseases.
The Vietnam National Children's Hospital (VNCH) held "Love Christmas 2020" program on December 20 for nearly 2,000 children who are under treatment at the hospital, Kinh te & Do thi Newspaper reported.
The hospital has coordinated with donors to organize the program with the desire to energize and encourage the children to overcome their diseases.
The VNCH’s Deputy Director, Mr. Tran Minh Dien, said that since early December, the hospital’s Department of Social Work has received more than 11,000 gifts, 13,280 bowls of porridge and 6,460 free meals for the child patients, with the total budget of some VND213 million (US$9,213).
| Santa Claus presents gifts to child patients at the program.|
Many children dressed as Santa Claus are present at the program.
Many children are brought to the program early by their parents.
Child patients receive gift at the hospital.
Early Christmas joy to many child patients on December 20.
Many special performances are also held at the program.
Besides, an array of meaningful activities was held at “Love Christmas 2020":
- Vietnam Airlines, Humane Society International join hands to save rhinoceros
- Vietnam to support Covid-19-affected workers on Tet holiday
- Hanoi to launch IT job trading floor this month
- Hanoi tests 100 imported frozen food samples for corona virus
- Schools are almost empty as freeze hits northern Vietnam
- Vietnam ranked among 10 countries with world’s lowest unemployment rate
- Frosty cold spell hits Hanoi, northern Vietnam
- Hanoi to provide plentiful goods for upcoming Tet holiday: Official
- Covid-19 likely causes more maternal mortality in Vietnam: UNFPA
- Bad weather worsens air pollution in Hanoi
Hanoi to invest at least 1% of GRDP in sci-tech by 2025
Vietnam Airlines, Humane Society International join hands to save rhinoceros
Vietnam tourism develops unique, unusual tours to lure visitors in 2021
Vietnam to mobilize all forces for National Assembly election
Party Central Committee plenum completes preparation for 13th Congress
An overseas Vietnamese: Covid-19 infected, in lockdown and the desire to fly back home
Hanoi to host 10th Gymnastics & Sports Games Congress
Vietnam applies IT in imported goods quality control
Samsung Vietnam to recover its growth target after pandemic