Countries congratulate re-elected leaders of Vietnam
Leaders of neighboring countries expressed willingness to work with their Vietnamese counterparts and take bilateral relations to a new height.
Country leaders from Laos and China sent their congratulatory message to their Vietnamese counterparts who were re-elected at the first session of the 15th National Assembly.
|Newly-elected leaders of Vietnam. Photo: Nhat Bac|
Laos President Thongloun Sisoulith on July 26 sent his congratulation to his counterpart Nguyen Xuan Phuc and called for closer cooperation between the two countries.
Prime Ministers of Laos Phankham Viphavanh in a message to Vietnamese Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh stated he would do his best to promote the bilateral comprehensive partnership for mutual benefits, peace, stability, and prosperity of the region and in the world.
On July 20, Chairman of Laos National Assembly Saysomphone Phomvihane also sent a congratulatory message to his Vietnamese counterpart Vuong Dinh Hue.
In a note to State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc on July 26, Chinese President Xi Jinping stressed his commitment to strengthening the China-Vietnam relations, expressing his willingness to discuss the strategic vision of the bilateral relationship.
In his message sent to Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh on the same day, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said China-Vietnam relations have maintained momentum and made strong progress since the beginning of the year with focuses on several camps.
On July 20, Chairman of the National People’s Congress Standing Committee of China Li Zhanshu congratulated Chairman of the National Assembly Vuong Dinh Hue for being re-elected.
Li Zhanshu expected cooperation between the two legislative bodies would reach a new height and contribute to the China-Vietnam comprehensive strategic partnership in a new era.
- State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc wraps up successful trip to Russia
- China to grant US$3 million Covid relief to Vietnam: Wang Yi
- People-centered approach matters to subregion development in ASEAN: Vietnamese PM
- Vietnam works with WHO, CDC on Omicron variant
- Vietnamese President arrives in Moscow, affirming 70-year special ties with Russia
- Vietnam's warship arrives in Indonesia port for ASEAN-Russia Naval Exercise
- Health sector wants to suspend flights to/from Omicron-affected countries
- Vietnam promotes production of Covid-19 drugs, vaccines
- EFTA – spotlight in Vietnamese President’s visit to Switzerland
- Vietnamese PM puts forth priorities to bolster cooperation in ASEM
State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc wraps up successful trip to Russia
Avoiding economic disruption key for Vietnam to stay competitive: JETRO
Vietnamese composers win Music Against Child Labour song competition
Vietjet Air to operate direct flights to Russia in mid-2022
Fostering creativity from Hanoi’s cultural resources
Wild pear flower season comes early on the streets of Hanoi
Businesses recovery vital for Vietnam’s economic prospects: Expert
Safe, flexible adaptation to Covid-19 remains priority for Vietnam in 2022
Vietnam joins the world to end violence against women