First Palestinian Culture-Cuisine Day held in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The highlight of the event was the launch of a duo of culinary creations “Toi da an ca canh dong hoa” (I ate the whole flower field) and “Nua vong Trai dat uong mot ly tra” (Going half a globe drinking a cup of tea) by writer Di Li.
The Embassy of Palestine in Hanoi held the first-ever Palestine Culture-Cuisine Day in Hanoi on November 12 to celebrate the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People (November 29).
|Hummus, the popular dish of Palestinian.|
At the event, a series of activities featuring the Palestinian long-standing historical, cultural and art values were held including a photo exhibition, folk dance performance staged by Palestinian students, book launch, and a show of traditional Palestinian dishes.
The highlight of the event was the launch of a duo of culinary creations “Toi da an ca canh dong hoa” (I ate the whole flower field) and “Nua vong Trai dat uong mot ly tra” (Going half a globe drinking a cup of tea) by writer Di Li. These are her first culinary books telling about dishes around the world and Vietnam.
Palestinian Ambassador to Vietnam Saadi Salama said the event was held to introduce and promote the beautiful trait as well as the variety of the Palestinian food to Vietnamese and international friends, thereby, contributing to mutual understanding and the friendship between Vietnam and Palestine.
- Vietnam bags record high of gold medals at SEA Games competition
- Vietnam football dream comes true with “Vietnamese spirit”: Coach
- Vietnamese flood streets to celebrate historic football victory
- S.Korea plans to build Vietnam-style village at coach Park Hang-seo's hometown
- Hanoi hosts series activities to celebrate Moscow Days in Hanoi
- Netflix wants to produce its program in Vietnam, for Vietnamese people
- Vietnamese most preferred TV show in Tet holiday may stop airing
- Heart of Hanoi to turn into Italian square this weekend
- Vietnam to host SEA Games 31 and Para Games 11 in 2021
- Renowned Belgium music band to rock up Hanoi audience this weekend
Actions advised for Vietnam to lure investors amid energy crunch
International Food Festival: Where warm hearts shine
Vietnam is serious about building attractive business environment: EuroCham
China risks flare-up over Vietnamese gas resources: CSIS
Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force calls for stronger ties with Vietnam
First-ever folk culture festival to be held in downtown Hanoi
Hanoi aims to excel in socio-economic performance in 2016 – 2020: Mayor