First Palestinian Culture-Cuisine Day held in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The highlight of the event was the launch of a duo of culinary creations “Toi da an ca canh dong hoa” (I ate the whole flower field) and “Nua vong Trai dat uong mot ly tra” (Going half a globe drinking a cup of tea) by writer Di Li.
The Embassy of Palestine in Hanoi held the first-ever Palestine Culture-Cuisine Day in Hanoi on November 12 to celebrate the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People (November 29).
|Hummus, the popular dish of Palestinian.|
At the event, a series of activities featuring the Palestinian long-standing historical, cultural and art values were held including a photo exhibition, folk dance performance staged by Palestinian students, book launch, and a show of traditional Palestinian dishes.
The highlight of the event was the launch of a duo of culinary creations “Toi da an ca canh dong hoa” (I ate the whole flower field) and “Nua vong Trai dat uong mot ly tra” (Going half a globe drinking a cup of tea) by writer Di Li. These are her first culinary books telling about dishes around the world and Vietnam.
Palestinian Ambassador to Vietnam Saadi Salama said the event was held to introduce and promote the beautiful trait as well as the variety of the Palestinian food to Vietnamese and international friends, thereby, contributing to mutual understanding and the friendship between Vietnam and Palestine.
- Amazing annual Tet market selling antiques in Hanoi
- Five Tet theme picture-taking hotspots in Hanoi
- Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
- Ample activity agenda to celebrate upcoming Tet in Hanoi
- Four coffee shops with enchanting view for photography lovers in Hanoi
- Three countdown parties will be held downtown Hanoi to welcome 2020
- Fantastic “Hong Kong Alley” in hub of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Thousands of people in Hanoi, HCM City flock downtown to celebrate Christmas
- 2020 K-pop Super Concert to rock up My Dinh National Stadium next January
- Netflix streams more Vietnamese movies from December
Tet in a Hanoi family: Out with the old, in with the new
Vietnam confirms first China coronavirus cases; authorities take action
Hanoi streets decorated stunningly for Lunar New Year festival 2020
What to know about Tet holiday in Vietnam?
Vietnam PM approves national strategy for financial inclusion until 2025
Debt maturity in 2020 – 2021 to put pressure on Vietnam’s state budget
Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
Vietnam targets to have 100,000 digital firms by 2030
Archbishop of Hanoi extends Tet greetings to municipal government