First Palestinian Culture-Cuisine Day held in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The highlight of the event was the launch of a duo of culinary creations “Toi da an ca canh dong hoa” (I ate the whole flower field) and “Nua vong Trai dat uong mot ly tra” (Going half a globe drinking a cup of tea) by writer Di Li.
The Embassy of Palestine in Hanoi held the first-ever Palestine Culture-Cuisine Day in Hanoi on November 12 to celebrate the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People (November 29).
|Hummus, the popular dish of Palestinian.|
At the event, a series of activities featuring the Palestinian long-standing historical, cultural and art values were held including a photo exhibition, folk dance performance staged by Palestinian students, book launch, and a show of traditional Palestinian dishes.
The highlight of the event was the launch of a duo of culinary creations “Toi da an ca canh dong hoa” (I ate the whole flower field) and “Nua vong Trai dat uong mot ly tra” (Going half a globe drinking a cup of tea) by writer Di Li. These are her first culinary books telling about dishes around the world and Vietnam.
Palestinian Ambassador to Vietnam Saadi Salama said the event was held to introduce and promote the beautiful trait as well as the variety of the Palestinian food to Vietnamese and international friends, thereby, contributing to mutual understanding and the friendship between Vietnam and Palestine.
- Vietnam allows bars and karaoke parlors to reopen
- Hanoi may host F1 in November, but without int’l spectators
- My Dinh stadium in Hanoi selected among best stadiums in SE Asia
- Vietnam’s online book fair expected to reach 10 million hits
- Hanoians enjoy meaningful cultural activities on Tet
- Spring Book Fair launched in downtown Hanoi to celebrate Lunar New Year
- Satisfying Tet fireworks show in Hanoi
- Amazing annual Tet market selling antiques in Hanoi
- Five Tet theme picture-taking hotspots in Hanoi
- Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
Hanoi hospitals’ support pours in Danang - fresh Covid-19 epicenter
Negative coronavirus rapid test results still imply transmission risk: Hanoi mayor
No place for inefficient enterprises in EVFTA: PM
Covid-19 pandemic in Vietnam may peak in next ten days: Health official
Vietnam stock market needs upgrading to emerging status soon: PM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors