Hanoi streets aroused by F1 model car parade
The Hanoitimes - The racers will compete at the Vietnam Grand Prix on April 5. Vietnam Grand Prix is the third leg of the F1’s 2020 season.
The parade of Formula 1 model car along some Hanoi’s main streets on February 22 heated up the city ahead of the upcoming Vietnam Grand Prix 2020.
High cylinder motorbikes led the race.
The parade was led by high cylinder motorbikes and a Ferrari and ended with a truck carrying the F1 model car, running through some iconic sites of Hanoi including the Hanoi Opera House, Thang Long Boulevard, the August Revolution Square, among others.
The F1 model car was made of composite material by 3D printing with its design and color resembling the real car. It took six months to make the model. Before casting, the model is 3D carved with foam.
The F1 car model was painted with the Hanoi F1 circuit which features 22 turns over its 5.565km length, inspired by the sections of the race circuits in Monaco, Germany, and Japan.
The F1 car model features some cultural symbols of Vietnam.
The body of the F1 car model also features some cultural symbols of Vietnam including the Temple of Literature and the bronze drum.
The racers will compete at the Vietnam Grand Prix on April 5. Vietnam Grand Prix is the third leg of the F1’s 2020 season. It will be followed by the one to be held in the Netherlands as 2020 Chinese Grand Prix in Shanghai was postponed due to the outbreak of the coronavirus.
- Hanoi sets up 30 checkpoints to prevent coronavirus contagion
- Hanoi expands rapid coronavirus test citywide
- Hanoi searches coronavirus at city entrances
- Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing
- Hanoi determined to stamp out Covid-19 at Bach Mai Hospital: Mayor
- Wiping out Covid-19 in Bach Mai Hospital is a priority: Party official
- Hanoi sets up 10 quick Covid-19 testing stations
- Hanoi industrial production growth slows to 4.44% in Q1
- Hanoi mayor proposes some public entities be closed to curb Covid-19
- Hanoi implements effective solutions against Covid-19 pandemic
Hanoi sets up 30 checkpoints to prevent coronavirus contagion
Vietnam to stay among Asia’s fastest growing economies despite sharp slowdown: ADB
Touching moments recorded at Bach Mai Hospital under isolation
Vietnam not to penalize foreigners’ overstay during national social distancing
Vietnam crude oil and natural gas production face downside risks on Covid-19
Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing
Vietnam's factory activity drops to record low on Covid-19
Vietnam identifies three coronavirus hot spots, including largest hospital
Foreign companies express commitment to Vietnam efforts against Covid-19