Hanoi streets aroused by F1 model car parade
The Hanoitimes - The racers will compete at the Vietnam Grand Prix on April 5. Vietnam Grand Prix is the third leg of the F1’s 2020 season.
The parade of Formula 1 model car along some Hanoi’s main streets on February 22 heated up the city ahead of the upcoming Vietnam Grand Prix 2020.
High cylinder motorbikes led the race.
The parade was led by high cylinder motorbikes and a Ferrari and ended with a truck carrying the F1 model car, running through some iconic sites of Hanoi including the Hanoi Opera House, Thang Long Boulevard, the August Revolution Square, among others.
The F1 model car was made of composite material by 3D printing with its design and color resembling the real car. It took six months to make the model. Before casting, the model is 3D carved with foam.
The F1 car model was painted with the Hanoi F1 circuit which features 22 turns over its 5.565km length, inspired by the sections of the race circuits in Monaco, Germany, and Japan.
The F1 car model features some cultural symbols of Vietnam.
The body of the F1 car model also features some cultural symbols of Vietnam including the Temple of Literature and the bronze drum.
The racers will compete at the Vietnam Grand Prix on April 5. Vietnam Grand Prix is the third leg of the F1’s 2020 season. It will be followed by the one to be held in the Netherlands as 2020 Chinese Grand Prix in Shanghai was postponed due to the outbreak of the coronavirus.
- Hanoi's second metro project progresses on schedule
- All enterprises in Hanoi use e-invoicing, meeting target 3 months in advance
- Hanoi metro’s safety evaluation expected to be completed in December
- Hanoi expo held to lure foreign investment in supporting industries
- Hanoi proposes solutions for replacing plastic ware
- French experts to arrive in Hanoi soon for metro safety evaluation
- Made-in-Vietnam Goods Week held in Hanoi to stimulate consumption
- Hanoi ends three-day garbage crisis
- Hanoi ranks third nationwide in FDI attraction with US$3.13 billion
- Hanoi party officials assigned with new tasks
Hanoi enforces face mask wearing regulation in public places: Mayor
Hanoi's second metro project progresses on schedule
Hanoi metro’s safety evaluation expected to be completed in December
Hanoi expected to realize disbursement target of ODA funds in 2020
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam