Hanoi to hold annual ceremony honoring outstanding enterprises in 2020
The Hanoitimes - This year, over 200 enterprises representing Hanoi’s business community would receive the acknowledgment from leaders of the government and the city.
The Thang Long Entrepreneur Gala 2020, an annual event to honor outstanding enterprises and entrepreneurs in Hanoi, is set to take place on October 24 at the Hanoi Opera House, according to the Hanoi Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (Hanoisme).
|The Thang Long Entrepreneur Gala 2019.|
The Gala is part of a number of events celebrating the upcoming 13th national Party Congress, the successful conclusion of Hanoi’s 17th Party Congress, Hanoi’s Liberation Day (October 10), the 1,010th anniversary of Thang Long – Hanoi, and 25th anniversary of the establishment of Hanoisme.
This year, over 200 enterprises representing nearly 290,000 from Hanoi’s business community would be recognized by leaders of the government and the city for their outstanding contributions to the process of socio-economic development.
The ceremony also offers an opportunity for enterprises to discuss business strategies and measures for sustainable development.
In the January – September period, nearly 20,000 enterprises were established in Hanoi with a combined registered capital of VND260.8 trillion (US$11.28 billion).
This year, Hanoi targets 30,000 newly established enterprises, representing an 11% increase from 27,000 in the previous year, which remains one of the city’s main priorities set by the Hanoi People’s Committee for rest of the year.
- Hanoi's second metro project progresses on schedule
- All enterprises in Hanoi use e-invoicing, meeting target 3 months in advance
- Hanoi metro’s safety evaluation expected to be completed in December
- Hanoi expo held to lure foreign investment in supporting industries
- Hanoi proposes solutions for replacing plastic ware
- French experts to arrive in Hanoi soon for metro safety evaluation
- Made-in-Vietnam Goods Week held in Hanoi to stimulate consumption
- Hanoi ends three-day garbage crisis
- Hanoi ranks third nationwide in FDI attraction with US$3.13 billion
- Hanoi party officials assigned with new tasks
Hanoi enforces face mask wearing regulation in public places: Mayor
Hanoi urged to complete construction of waste-to-energy plant soon
Hanoi's second metro project progresses on schedule
Hanoi expected to realize disbursement target of ODA funds in 2020
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam