Hanoi to update addresses of shops on Hanoi SmartCity app
The Hanoitimes - The move aims to inform people about the locations where essential goods are sold in the capital city.
The Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade will update addresses of retail stores on the city's Hanoi SmartCity application in agreement with retailers, Hanoimoi quoted Chairman of the municipal People's Committee Nguyen Duc Chung as saying at a meeting on March 24.
The move aims to inform people about the locations where essential goods are sold in the capital city.
|A viw of the Hanoi SmartCity application on smart phone|
Also the Department of Transport and Communications together with the Hanoi Police will license vehicles shipping essential goods to all retail establishments in the inner city at any time of the day. The owners of such vehicles must register with the municipal Department of Industry and Trade.
Chung requested the Department of Health to guide trade centers and supermarkets on the preventive tasks and measures of disinfection.
Hanoi’s government on March 18 launched the Hanoi SmartCity app to provide a tool for its citizens to monitor areas with high risk of Covid-19 infection.
The app will monitor coronavirus-infected people and those who are in concentrated quarantine facilities or self-isolation at home and even people who have been cured but still need medical monitoring.
Besides, the app provides information on the Covid-19 pandemic situation in Hanoi, in Vietnam and in the world, map of the disease situation in the city, and search for high-risk areas.
People can download and install the Hanoi SmartCity app on the AppStore and Google Play.
- Hanoi allocates US$28 million in trust fund for vulnerable people, businesses
- Hanoi mulls extending social distancing period: Mayor
- Hanoians help the poors overcome Covid-19 pandemic
- Kinh te & Do thi newspaper calls for support for health workers in Covid-19 fight
- How Hanoi penalizes offenders of Covid-19 pandemic prevention rules?
- Hanoi has legal basis to fine people going out unnecessarily: Mayor
- Hanoi to revise economic growth target as coronavirus fight intensifies
- Hanoi sets up five more quick Covid-19 testing booths
- Hanoi's vital transport projects suspended to curb Covid-19 spread
- Hanoi sets up 30 checkpoints to prevent coronavirus contagion
Vietnam rejects Beijing’s South China Sea claims at United Nations
Vietnam donates half million face masks to five European countries crippled by Covid-19
Hanoi mulls extending social distancing period: Mayor
April 7: Half of coronavirus cases in Vietnam recover
98% enterprises in Vietnam to benefit from fiscal stimulus package
A bird's eye view of Hanoi streets in social distancing period
Vietnam transport ministry proposes support for coronavirus-hit airlines
Vietnam crude oil and natural gas production face downside risks on Covid-19
Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing