Gov't okays adjustment to Hanoi’s construction master plan
The Hanoitimes - Hanoi city’s revised construction master plan to 2030 aims to meet the land demand for national defense and security in Hanoi city and ensure the security and defense tasks of the Capital High Command.
The Vietnamese government has approved an adjustment to Hanoi city’s construction master plan to 2030, with a vision to 2050, Kinhtedothi.vn reported.
A total area of 47.61 hectares and located in communes of Van Con and An Thuong, Hoai Duc district is under revision.
The revised master plan aims to meet the land demand for national defense and security in Hanoi city and ensure the security and defense tasks of the Capital High Command.
Besides, it is the compulsory reference for adjusting subdivision planning, detailed planning and construction investment projects.
This is a minor adjustment of the city’s general planning and ensures the compliance with the basic land norms prescribed.
The revised master plan also ensures an articulate architectural space, technical infrastructure inside and outside the studied area and does not affect traffic, water drainage in the city.
- Hanoi launches Promotion Week to honor craft products
- Hanoi to ban motorcycles by 2030
- Disbursement of Hanoi public funds hits nearly 90% of target
- Hanoi proposes solutions to complete satellite urban planning project
- Hanoi must tighten Covid-19 discipline: Municipal Party chief
- Hanoi to realize Red river zoning plan to serve smart city development
- Hanoi targets to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 15% in 2030
- Hanoi's economic growth set to reach 3.94% this year
- Sleepless night in Hanoi as people looking for bargain deals
- Switzerland eyes signing of Vietnam–EFTA trade deal next year: Amb.
Second stimulus package needs to focus on most affected sectors
Wide range of cultural activities to be held in Hanoi to celebrate new year 2021
Vietnam timber export makes record this year
Vietnam to resume economic activities with countries having Covid-19 vaccines
RCEP offers greater flexibility for Vietnam in exercising rules of origin
Vietnam wins at World Travel Awards 2020
Vietnam expects to massively produce own Covid-19 vaccine by mid-2022: Expert
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails