Japanese Kanagawa Festival to take place in Hanoi next week
The Hanoitimes - Each ticket of the art program is VND100,000 (US$4.3) and all proceeds will go to Nguyen Dinh Chieu Secondary School for visual-impaired students.rn
The Japanese Kanagawa Festival will take place at Ly Thai To Statue and Flower Garden in Hanoi on November 16-17, the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism announced.
The event aims to introduce and promote Japan’s bold cultural traits and promote Japan’s Kanagawa prefecture, its tourist sites, culture and businesses via a series of cultural exchange programs.
The event will mark the participation of renowned Vietnamese singer Noo Phuoc Thinh and Japanese singer Ueno Yuka, the ambassador of Kanagawa Festival, who are expected to stir the stage with exciting performances.
Kanagawa Festival will be followed by the Japanese Folk Festival transpiring at the Hanoi Opera House on November 17 with musical performances and traditional art forms of Japan.
Each ticket of the art program is VND100,000 (US$4.3) and all proceeds will go to Nguyen Dinh Chieu Secondary School for visual-impaired students.
Besides the festival, the Vietnam- Kanagawa investment promotion conference is slated to be held on November 18.
Over the past years, the relationship between Vietnam and Japan has developed strongly and comprehensively, of which the pillar is culture. The Kanagawa Festival and the Japanese Folk Festival are expected to bring the traditional culture of Vietnam and that of Japan closer to the people and visitors. This is also an occasion to honor and promote culture and art exchanges between the two countries, Vietnam National Administration of Tourism added.
- S.Korea plans to build Vietnam-style village at coach Park Hang-seo's hometown
- Hanoi hosts series activities to celebrate Moscow Days in Hanoi
- Netflix wants to produce its program in Vietnam, for Vietnamese people
- Vietnamese most preferred TV show in Tet holiday may stop airing
- Heart of Hanoi to turn into Italian square this weekend
- Vietnam to host SEA Games 31 and Para Games 11 in 2021
- Renowned Belgium music band to rock up Hanoi audience this weekend
- First Palestinian Culture-Cuisine Day held in Hanoi
- Japanese Kanagawa Festival to take place in Hanoi next week
- Films to be screened for free to welcome Vietnam Film Festival in Hanoi
No technology can radically clean Hanoi's polluted river if sewage not treated: Mayor
Vietnam, US sign agreement on customs cooperation
Hanoi wants to learn Sweden’s development experiences
Vietnam, Germany endorse action plan for 2020-2021, rule-based order highlighted
Vietnam to launch national public services portal on December 9
Hanoi ensures water supply for its residents
Hanoi considers banning cyclos to reduce traffic congestion
Vietnam to champion ‘cohesive’ ASEAN in 2020 amid more assertive China
Every craft village in Hanoi to receive US$8,600 for environmental impact assessment