Japanese Kanagawa Festival to take place in Hanoi next week
The Hanoitimes - Each ticket of the art program is VND100,000 (US$4.3) and all proceeds will go to Nguyen Dinh Chieu Secondary School for visual-impaired students.rn
The Japanese Kanagawa Festival will take place at Ly Thai To Statue and Flower Garden in Hanoi on November 16-17, the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism announced.
The event aims to introduce and promote Japan’s bold cultural traits and promote Japan’s Kanagawa prefecture, its tourist sites, culture and businesses via a series of cultural exchange programs.
The event will mark the participation of renowned Vietnamese singer Noo Phuoc Thinh and Japanese singer Ueno Yuka, the ambassador of Kanagawa Festival, who are expected to stir the stage with exciting performances.
Kanagawa Festival will be followed by the Japanese Folk Festival transpiring at the Hanoi Opera House on November 17 with musical performances and traditional art forms of Japan.
Each ticket of the art program is VND100,000 (US$4.3) and all proceeds will go to Nguyen Dinh Chieu Secondary School for visual-impaired students.
Besides the festival, the Vietnam- Kanagawa investment promotion conference is slated to be held on November 18.
Over the past years, the relationship between Vietnam and Japan has developed strongly and comprehensively, of which the pillar is culture. The Kanagawa Festival and the Japanese Folk Festival are expected to bring the traditional culture of Vietnam and that of Japan closer to the people and visitors. This is also an occasion to honor and promote culture and art exchanges between the two countries, Vietnam National Administration of Tourism added.
- Vietnam allows bars and karaoke parlors to reopen
- Hanoi may host F1 in November, but without int’l spectators
- My Dinh stadium in Hanoi selected among best stadiums in SE Asia
- Vietnam’s online book fair expected to reach 10 million hits
- Hanoians enjoy meaningful cultural activities on Tet
- Spring Book Fair launched in downtown Hanoi to celebrate Lunar New Year
- Satisfying Tet fireworks show in Hanoi
- Amazing annual Tet market selling antiques in Hanoi
- Five Tet theme picture-taking hotspots in Hanoi
- Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
August 9: Vietnam reports 2 new Covid-19 cases, including 1 in Hanoi
Vietnam: Fifteen Covid-19 convalescents volunteer to donate plasma
Hanoi among leading localities having users of contact tracing app Bluezone
Hanoi's longest wall-painting road
Vietnam stock market needs upgrading to emerging status soon: PM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors