Jul 20, 2016 / 20:33
New headquarters of Hanoi School of Public Health inaugurated
The Hanoitimes - National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan has cut a ribbon to inaugurate the new headquarters of the Hanoi School of Public Health in Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
The inauguration ceremony
Speaking at the inauguration ceremony, Health Minister Nguyen Thi Kim Tien highlighted the significance of the project, saying that it will contribute to improving health care for the people in general and the training of preventive medical personnel and health managers in particular.
Relocated in the form of the build-operate-transfer (BOT) on an area of 8.8 ha, the school is equipped with modern facilities and devices. It is expected to provide training for about 6,000 students. The Hanoi School of Public Health is among 26 universities and colleges in inner Hanoi, where a large number of students are pursuing their study.
As part of the Government’s plan to move educational institutions in the downtown to outlying areas, the project aims to meet the increasing demand of healthcare services and medical training, and reduce traffic and population pressure in the centre of Hanoi.
- July 14: Vietnam goes 88 days without local coronavirus infections
- Vietnam may operate repatriation flights for Vietnamese students in US
- British Covid-19 patient returns home after miraculous recovery in Vietnam
- Vietnam PM appoints acting health minister
- Coronavirus-stricken UK pilot in Vietnam to return home on July 12
- Suspected Indonesia national in Vietnam tests negative for coronavirus
- Vietnam to conduct human trial of Covid-19 vaccine
- Vietnam’s new school year to begin on September 5 as usual
- British Covid-19 patient in Vietnam may return home on July 12
Hanoi aims to be a sci-tech hub of the country: City Party chief
China, US trade barbs over South China Sea
Hanoi has own attractions to investors: Savills
Vietnam, US may upgrade ties to strategic partnership next year: Thayer
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors
Removal of permanent residency requirement to pressurize Hanoi's budget