PM approves technology innovation to support business digitalization
The Hanoitimes - The program will support small and medium enterprises in technological innovation.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has approved the National Technology Innovation Program up to 2030 to support enterprises in technology transfer and innovation for high quality and high value-added products.
Vietnam National Innovation Center is built in Hoa Lac Hi-Tech Park of Hanoi. Photo: Kinhtedothi.vn
The program laid stress on technology transfer for agricultural development in rural and mountainous areas; training scientific and technological human resources for technology renovation.
It sets the targets of increasing the number of enterprises implementing technology innovation by 15% per year; involving 100% of enterprises producing key products in the creation of research and development organizations by 2025.
Besides, it aims to improve labor productivity on the basis of technological innovation, especially in the fields of high value-added products, high value exports, and high technology production.
Moreover, labor productivity of enterprises directly participating in the program will be at least 1.5 times higher than those without technological innovation.
Improving legal institutions and promoting technology innovation activities, formulating and implementing a roadmap to improve national technological capacity, researching and mastering advanced technologies in producing key products which are high value-added and highly competitive in the market are among the major tasks set out in the program.
In addition, the program will support small and medium enterprises in technological innovation, carry out technology innovation activities in rural and mountainous regions, increase financial resources and enhance international cooperation.
- Vietnam-made satellite to be put into orbit this September
- Vietnam suggests US$3,475 penalty for personal data breach
- Vietnam prioritizes technological solutions in building urban infrastructure
- Digital economy starts from Vietnamese management agencies
- Hanoi gives fines to coronavirus misinformation
- Vietnam launches program to support SMEs in digital transformation
- PM approves technology innovation to support business digitalization
- Vietnam urged to promote innovation-based growth model
- Vietnamese scholars win US scientific research awards
- Vietnam stops producing, importing 2G, 3G mobile phones from July 1
Hanoi ready to restart socio-economic activities with Covid-19 under control: Mayor
Vietnam needs to build hub airports
The reasons that make Son Doong Cave to be a great wonder of the world
Vietnam repatriate citizens from Myanmar
Online schooling - a challenge for students and teachers
Vietnam Airlines attendant prosecuted for spreading Covid-19
Exhibition: “Those who do not move, do not notice their chains”
Vietnam holds potential to become new destination for global investors
March will be eventful month with loads of cultural activities