Vietnam launches air quality monitoring app
The Hanoitimes - The air quality monitoring app is user-friendly, easy to download, install and upgrade.
The General Department of Environment under the Vietnamese Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment has launched application Envisoft to inform environmental indicators on mobile platform, Hanoimoi reported.
|Some images of Envisoft application. Source: The General Department of Environment|
The department expects that the new application, which runs on Android and iOS, will be a useful tool to keep the community updated on air quality in their areas of interest.
People wanting to learn about the air quality before going out now can do it through Envisoft mobile assistant at their disposal.
Besides displaying the air quality index (AQI) updated hourly and providing a graph of the AQI value movement of previous hours and previous days, Envisoft supplies health recommendations in accordance with the AQI value, selects monitoring stations in certain geographic areas, and ranks air quality according to the monitoring stations.
First trial experiences have shown that Envisoft is user-friendly, easy to download, install and upgrade.
Currently, users can install the Envisoft application by going to the App Store on iPhone or Play Store on Android phones and searching the keyword Envisoft. Or users can also scan a QR code to install the application.
Hoang Van Thuc, the department’s deputy director, said that Envisoft is a highly-integrated application with many functions such as publishing, monitoring, camera, among others, with a variety of customization options according to users' needs.
After being put into operation, Envisoft application will be the official information channel of the central environmental management agency, Thuc added.
- Made-in-Vietnam Covid-19 vaccine to be tested on humans next year
- ITAP – essential in ASEAN manufacturing: SingEx
- Vietnam vulnerable to foreign cyber-attacks
- Vietnamese private enterprises’ participation in e-government should be encouraged
- Vietnam speeds up production of Covid-19 vaccine
- Google share in Vietnam search market hits low on competition from Coc Coc
- International experts appreciate Vietnam’s high ranking in GII 2020
- A Vietnamese scientist develops treatment drug for Covid-19 patients
- Vietnam maintains high rankings in Global Innovation Index 2020
- Vietnamese students’ coronavirus-proof helmet wins top-10 award
VEPR revises down Vietnam's 2020 GDP growth forecast to 2.8%
Hanoi takes numerous measures to tackle air pollution
Hanoi to expand public transport network in period 2021-2030
Kinh te & Do thi calls for support for victims of historic flooding in central Vietnam
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam