Vietnamese photographers listed in “Who’s Who Masterpieces”
Vietnamese artists Le Hong Linh and Tran Phong have been accorded the prestigious distinction of being cited in the “Who’s Who Masterpieces” of modern contemporary photographers.
Selections of their finest works are also included in a collection of over 360 photos of 180 photographers from 20 countries worldwide published by the Photographic Society of Hong Kong (PSHK).
Publication of the collection is sponsored by the Photographic Society of America (PSA), the International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP) and the UK’s Royal Photographic Society.
These authors have previously been ranked in the top 10 of their profession by the PSA from 1952 to 2012. They include Kan Hing Fook, Chow Chung Lim (Hong Kong), Lee Wellington, Fred Greene (USA), and Raota Pedro Luis (Argentina).
- Italian contemporary art films broadcast
- Vietnamese composers win Music Against Child Labour song competition
- What’s on guide of this weekend entertainment in Hanoi
- Hanoi Battle in winter 1946 reenacted
- Tasting exquisite Italian food at “The World Week of Italian Cuisine”
- Hanoi's weekend entertainment: experiment play and exhibitions
- Various activities to celebrate Vietnam Cultural Heritage Day in Hanoi this weekend
- Exhibition themed Vietnamese culture and President Ho Chi Minh underway
- Vietnamese popular song about teachers has its English version
State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc wraps up successful trip to Russia
Avoiding economic disruption key for Vietnam to stay competitive: JETRO
Vietnamese composers win Music Against Child Labour song competition
Vietjet Air to operate direct flights to Russia in mid-2022
Fostering creativity from Hanoi’s cultural resources
Wild pear flower season comes early on the streets of Hanoi
Businesses recovery vital for Vietnam’s economic prospects: Expert
Safe, flexible adaptation to Covid-19 remains priority for Vietnam in 2022
Vietnam joins the world to end violence against women