141 products and services chosen as “Preferred Vietnamese Goods” 2020
The products and services participating in the voting program will be promoted by the Organizing Board.
As many as 141 products and services of more than 100 enterprises have been chosen from the "Vietnamese Goods Preferred by Consumers" voting program 2020, according to the Steering Committee of the “Vietnamese buy Vietnamese products” campaign in Hanoi.
141 products and services have been chosen as “Preferred Vietnamese Goods” 2020. Photo: Le Nam (Kinh te & Do thi)
The Organizing Board had issued 600 dossiers inviting enterprises to register to the program. As a result, 200 businesses applied, of which 103 with 189 products and services in 12 categories met the criteria to participate.
Evaluating the implementation of this year's program, Ms. Tran Thi Phuong Lan, deputy director of the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade, said that the communication activity was better done and the program has attracted more products and enterprises participating than the previous years. The criteria of the voting are also clearer.
Ms. Nguyen Lan Huong, chairwoman of the Hanoi Vietnam Fatherland Front, mentioned some lessons that need to be drawn for the next editions of the campaign in the coming years such as criteria and scores.
The result announcement and awarding ceremony for the “Vietnamese Goods Preferred by Consumers” voting program 2020 will be held within the framework of the 90th Anniversary Ceremony of Vietnam Traditional Fatherland Front (November 18) on November 7 at the Ly Thai To garden, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
In the framework of the program, from November 6 to 8, an event for products exhibition and introduction will be held with a scale of 70 to 90 booths.
- Vietnamese travel businesses boost linkages to lure Indian tourists
- Vietnam seeks revision of EAEU FTA to boost trade with Kazakhstan
- Vietnam deploys diverse solutions to revive tourism industry
- Vietnam remains SEA’s third largest bubble tea market: Report
- Vietnam’s businesses urged to stay active in FTA utilization
- Vietnam's master plan needs to stay in line with 2045 development goals: WB
- Hanoi has new transportation and logistics center
- Politburo to review US$59-billion North-South express railway in September
- Hanoi to promote OCOP products from northern mountainous provinces
- PM urges favorable environment for businesses
11 Vietnamese scientists named for world research
“Produce more from less”: Danish agricultural philosophy for Vietnam
PVN plans to build US$19-billion oil refinery-storage complex
Over US$34 billion set to pour into Vietnam’s real estate market this year
Cultural industry to contribute 5% of Hanoi’s GRDP by 2025
Vietnam is stunning in South Korean artist’s MV
Hanoi focuses on supporting business recovery: Mayor
Construction of Hanoi’s Ring-road No.4 set to begin next June
Dolphin shows fascinate audiences in Hanoi