2nd Hanoi Agricultural Products Festival showcases 1,000 exhibits
The event takes place from November 16 to 19 in Hanoi's suburban district of Dan Phuong.
The 2nd Hanoi Agricultural Products Festival in 2023 brings together more than 1,000 farm produce, processed food, agricultural products, handicrafts and typical One Commune One Product (OCOP) items from Hanoi's Dan Phuong District and 20 provinces and cities nationwide.
|The opening ceremony of the festival. Photo: VGP
The event is held in Ha Mo and Hong Ha communes, Dan Phuong District, and runs until November 19.
It features 90 booths showcasing food and products certified with high-quality, standard packaging, labels and full traceability stamps.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Chairman of Dan Phuong District People's Committee Le Thanh Nam said this is an occasion for the district to showcase its economic, social, cultural and tourism potential.
"We hope to attract a large number of tourists within and outside the district with the message 'Dan Phuong - a safe, friendly, distinctive, attractive and impressive destination,'" he said.
Speaking at the event, Nguyen Anh Duong, Director of Hanoi Promotion Agency (HPA), said the event aims to promote agricultural products, processed food, OCOP items, handicrafts and traditional craft villages from Hanoi and other regions.
Visitors can enjoy various activities such as the Dan Phuong culinary festival, traditional kite festival, folk games and others.
The festival is a key agricultural trade promotion event in the series of activities of the "2nd Hanoi Agricultural Products Festival in 2023" program, which had been successfully organized by the HPA in Dong Anh, Ba Vi, Ung Hoa and Soc Son districts this year.
- Over 100 agricultural stalls at OCOP fair
- Bringing smart farming closer to Hanoi farmers
- Vietnamese agriculture needs proper branding strategy: business insiders
- Hanoi to support OCOP entities export in 2024
- Vietnam to grow one million hectares of low-carbon rice
- Hanoi Cooperative Alliance boosts Tet product consumption
- Less-emission production fuels Vietnam’s sustainable agriculture
- Hanoi's flower regions to bloom as ecotourism hotspots
- A new vision for Hanoi agriculture in 2024
- Trade and tourism promotion fair for OCOP products underway in Hanoi suburb
ASEAN is coming to Australia
Explore CNN, Google and TikTok to promote Vietnamese values
Ambassadors' spouses dazzle in Vietnamese ao dai
Vietnam eyes measures to keep hold of big-tech firms
Vietnam news in brief - March 2
Vietnam news in brief - March 1
Hanoi to launch night tour of Quang Ba flower market
Photo exhibit celebrates motherhood on International Women's Day
Vietnam accelerates plan to train 50,000 semiconductor engineers