“Balade en France” – French cuisine festival in the heart of Hanoi
The visitors may grab chances to taste some classy dishes by chefs from French restaurants in Hanoi with affordable prices.
A festival dedicated to French culture and gastronomy is slated to take place at the Ly Thai To Garden this weekend.
The festival will be held at Ly Thai To Square from January 10-12.
The three-day event “Balade En France” or “Wandering around France” will provide visitors with a wide range of specialties, wines, and cakes from romantic France.
Following the success of the first edition of the festival in 2018, this year's holding will stay in Hanoi, jointly hosted by the municipal People’s Committee and Embassy of France in Vietnam.
The festival aims to bring French culture and cuisine closer to Vietnamese people as well as provide a French-style entertaining playground and shopping area to visitors as the Lunar New Year is coming.
The visitors may grab chances to taste some classy dishes by chefs from French restaurants in Hanoi with affordable prices including the traditional crepes, hot wines, cheese, jams, and the popular Pâté in as many as 40 pavilions in the campus of the Ly Thai To square.
In the Embassy’s press release, Ambassador of France to Vietnam Nicolas Warnery stressed that the embassy wants to create a sightseeing space with miniature architectural models of France, providing visitors experience of walking around streets of France right in the heart of the Vietnamese capital.
Besides, there will be also musical performances, film screening and paintings exhibition by French and Vietnamese popular artists.
- Visit Vietnam Year 2024 to highlight Dien Bien's beauty
- Dien Bien Culture and Tourism Week opens in Hanoi
- South Korean farm music performed in Hanoi
- Local craft storytelling as a marketing tool
- Introducing Michelin-starred cuisine at Hanoi Tourism Gift Festival
- Hanoi Autumn Festival is a success: 80,000 people attend
- Carnival enlivens Hanoi Autumn Festival at Hoan Kiem Lake
- Culture, cuisine, fashion converge at Hanoi Autumn Festival
- Hanoi Mid-Autumn Festival lights create beautiful photo opportunities
- Traditional lanterns on display at Thang Long Imperial Citadel
Hanoi creates favorable conditions for Turkish businesses
Vietnam to finalize legal framework for digital assets in May
Vietnam news in brief - February 28
Siemens interested in Hanoi's metro projects: CEO Roland Busch
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh expects more from Siemens’ local operations
Tales of recruits: Answering the nation’s call
Vietnam's 2024 Top 10 most welcoming cities
Vietnam news in brief - February 23
World-renowned Eastern & Oriental Express train to operate in Vietnam