Communist Party of Vietnam Online Newspaper launches Russian and Spanish versions
The introduction of the versions in Russian and Spanish marks a step forward for the Online Newspaper of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV).
This is the fourth and the fifth online foreign language publications of the CPV’s online newspaper. It has already been published in English, French and Chinese, besides the main version in Vietnamese.
|The launching ceremony of the Russian and Spanish versions of CPV’s online newspaper was held on August 27. Photo: CPV|
Readers in Russian can access the page at ru.dangcongsan.vn while Spanish readers visit es.dangcongsan.vn, vietnamamigo.vn for information in their languages.
The launching ceremony of the Russian and Spanish versions of CPV’s online newspaper was held on August 27 with the participation of Nguyen Trong Nghia, Secretary of the Party Central Committee, Head of the Communication and Education Commission of the CPV’s Central Committee.
Addressing the event, Nghia stressed that this meaningful event took place on the occasion of the 76th August Revolution anniversary and Vietnam’s National Day.
“The country is being faced with many opportunities but also challenges, especially in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic’s complicated situation.
This requires the Communist Party of Vietnam online newspaper to further improve the quality of its content, diversify its delivery methods, and better meet the propaganda work in the new situation,” he said.
Meanwhile, Tran Doan Tien, the editor-in-chief of the online newspaper Communist Party of Vietnam said that the launch of the Russian and Spanish versions was an initial success of the editorial board in its efforts to broaden international outreach.
The Communist Party of Vietnam Online Newspaper is the voice of the Vietnamese Party, State, and People on the internet. It also serves as a communication portal between the Communist Party and the people of Vietnam.
- Some 155 Vietnamese athletes to partake in ASEAN Para Games 2022
- Danish Crown Prince's visit to Vietnam promotes green solutions
- Penny Wong arrives in Hanoi, affirming new Australian cabinet relations with Vietnam
- Vietnam, Hungary to sign new parliamentary cooperation agreement
- Vietnam entirely justified in exercising self-defense against Khmer Rouge: Carl Thayer
- Australia launches plastics innovation hub in Vietnam
- Vietnam, South Korea eye Comprehensive Strategic Partnership
- UNDP, Netherlands boost circular economy capacity building for Vietnam businesses
- 55th anniversary of Vietnam-Cambodia relations observed
- Vietnam’s 1st Goldman Prize awardee jailed for tax fraud
Vietnam-UK target US$10-billion trade turnover by 2023
“Japan Street” to bolster Vietnam-Japan business cooperation: JETRO
Some 155 Vietnamese athletes to partake in ASEAN Para Games 2022
UK multinationals pledge long-term presence in Vietnam
Australian Foreign Minister enjoys Pho ga in Hanoi
Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79% in first half
Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge
Fiercer storms forecast to hit Vietnam towards year-end
Bun cha listed in the British Queen's Platinum Jubilee Cookbook