Countries congratulate re-elected leaders of Vietnam
Leaders of neighboring countries expressed willingness to work with their Vietnamese counterparts and take bilateral relations to a new height.
Country leaders from Laos and China sent their congratulatory message to their Vietnamese counterparts who were re-elected at the first session of the 15th National Assembly.
|Newly-elected leaders of Vietnam. Photo: Nhat Bac|
Laos President Thongloun Sisoulith on July 26 sent his congratulation to his counterpart Nguyen Xuan Phuc and called for closer cooperation between the two countries.
Prime Ministers of Laos Phankham Viphavanh in a message to Vietnamese Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh stated he would do his best to promote the bilateral comprehensive partnership for mutual benefits, peace, stability, and prosperity of the region and in the world.
On July 20, Chairman of Laos National Assembly Saysomphone Phomvihane also sent a congratulatory message to his Vietnamese counterpart Vuong Dinh Hue.
In a note to State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc on July 26, Chinese President Xi Jinping stressed his commitment to strengthening the China-Vietnam relations, expressing his willingness to discuss the strategic vision of the bilateral relationship.
In his message sent to Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh on the same day, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said China-Vietnam relations have maintained momentum and made strong progress since the beginning of the year with focuses on several camps.
On July 20, Chairman of the National People’s Congress Standing Committee of China Li Zhanshu congratulated Chairman of the National Assembly Vuong Dinh Hue for being re-elected.
Li Zhanshu expected cooperation between the two legislative bodies would reach a new height and contribute to the China-Vietnam comprehensive strategic partnership in a new era.
- Australia makes comfortable win against Vietnam in Melbourne
- Vietnam's PM commemorates martyrs killed in battle to defend northern border
- Germany donates Vietnam additional 4 million vaccine doses
- HSBC Vietnam commits to arranging US$12 billion to green Vietnam
- Overseas Vietnamese: an inseparable part of the nation
- Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh passes away
- Vietnam Airlines resumes scheduled flights to Europe
- Vietnam to bring to justice 10 corruption cases in 2022: General Secretary
- Vietnam, Cambodia prepare for high-ranking exchange visits in 2022
- 10 countries recognize Vietnam vaccine passports
Hanoi proposes full reopening to tourism from April 1
Tet Holiday re-enacted in Duong Lam ancient village
European businesses to increase investment in Vietnam
Vietnamese President appreciates Japan’s hospital project acceleration
No delay in implementing socio-economic recovery program: Deputy PM
PM asks ministries to consider reopening of cinemas nationwide
Hanoi: Hang Luoc Flower market opened
Face-to-face schooling resumption urged in the new normal
Funeral of Vietnamese peacekeeper die on duty