Countries congratulate re-elected leaders of Vietnam
Leaders of neighboring countries expressed willingness to work with their Vietnamese counterparts and take bilateral relations to a new height.
Country leaders from Laos and China sent their congratulatory message to their Vietnamese counterparts who were re-elected at the first session of the 15th National Assembly.
|Newly-elected leaders of Vietnam. Photo: Nhat Bac|
Laos President Thongloun Sisoulith on July 26 sent his congratulation to his counterpart Nguyen Xuan Phuc and called for closer cooperation between the two countries.
Prime Ministers of Laos Phankham Viphavanh in a message to Vietnamese Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh stated he would do his best to promote the bilateral comprehensive partnership for mutual benefits, peace, stability, and prosperity of the region and in the world.
On July 20, Chairman of Laos National Assembly Saysomphone Phomvihane also sent a congratulatory message to his Vietnamese counterpart Vuong Dinh Hue.
In a note to State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc on July 26, Chinese President Xi Jinping stressed his commitment to strengthening the China-Vietnam relations, expressing his willingness to discuss the strategic vision of the bilateral relationship.
In his message sent to Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh on the same day, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said China-Vietnam relations have maintained momentum and made strong progress since the beginning of the year with focuses on several camps.
On July 20, Chairman of the National People’s Congress Standing Committee of China Li Zhanshu congratulated Chairman of the National Assembly Vuong Dinh Hue for being re-elected.
Li Zhanshu expected cooperation between the two legislative bodies would reach a new height and contribute to the China-Vietnam comprehensive strategic partnership in a new era.
- Prime Minister urges proactive response to natural disasters
- Vietnam win second match of Asian futsal tournament
- Vietnam, Cuba ink action plan for further economic ties 2023-2025
- Cuban Prime Minister arrives in Vietnam, first visit outside Latin America
- Vietnam’s futsal team win convincing victory against South Korea
- Vietnam expects support from Warburg Pincus in energy and policy development
- Vietnam and Germany prepare for high-ranking exchange visits
- IPP matters a lot to economic growth, innovation: US Ambassador
- [UPDATED] Typhoon Noru hits Central Vietnam, curfew imposed
- Typhoon Noru coming on, Vietnam closes nine airports
Autumn specialties in Hanoi
It’s a complicated world but we all need to eat – without consuming the world in the process
Vietnam win second match of Asian futsal tournament
Vietnam needs to expand airport network to relieve pressure on infrastructure
Vietnamese, foreign firms must store data in cyberspace from October
Trade cooperation: Highlight of Vietnam-EU relations
Khau Pha Paragliding Festival offers spectacular scenery from a bird-eye view
[Infographic] Hanoi ranks second in Vietnam 2022 e-Business Index
Vietnam Airlines listed among the world’s best 100