Hanoians enjoy stunning beauty of Sua flowers
The white flowers of Sua (Dalbergia tonkinensis), which look like fluffy clouds of white cotton covering the trees, have created a dreamlike scene for old but charming Hanoi.
For Hanoians, Sua flowers with a special fragrance remain an iconic symbol of the capital city during spring, after the traditional Tet holiday.
In the last days of February, Hanoi streets have been covered by the stunning beauty of Sua flowers.
The city is home to more than 1,400 white Sua trees, mainly on the streets of Phan Dinh Phung, Hoang Hoa Tham, Phan Chu Trinh, Giang Vo, and Thanh Nien.
When Spring comes, Hanoi’s streets are adorned with pure while petals that few world cities are endowed with.
The flowers are associated with the change of seasons. For Hanoians, white Sua flowers have become an enduring symbol of the capital and the coming of summer.
Sua flowers whiten Hanoi’s skies.
Sua flower petal is tiny but when blossoming massively, they create a white blanket covering Hanoi streets, adding them a romantic touch.
Sua flowers bloom quickly, fade easily, but bring a unique color for a short time to Hanoi.
Lovers of Hanoi want to stroll through these streets and contemplate the flowers or take some photos.
Strolling the city streets lined with the Sua flower in full bloom is truly a delight, creating the perfect setting for those who love photography.
Sua flowers are also a classic theme for poetic and song composition.
- Bucida molinetii with small green leaves, amazingly photogenic corners in Hanoi
- Hanoi coated with charming vibrancy of brilliant yellow flowers
- Docynia Indica blossoms brighten Vietnam’s northwest region
- Hanoians enjoy stunning beauty of Sua flowers
- Japanese cherry blossoms in the heart of Hanoi
- Dreamy beauty of Hanoi in leaf-changing season
- Hanoians decorate stunning wild pear flowers after Tet
- Exciting dance of ‘girls playing drums’
- Exploring unique Thi Cam Rice Cooking Contest in Hanoi
Hanoi seeks UNESCO’s support in preserving cultural heritage
Hanoi patriots recount memories of captivity
MIC to regulate OTT communication in Vietnam
Hanoi named among Vietnam's most beautiful places
Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world
2023 - a year of high-quality startups in Vietnam
Vietnam 12th International Photo Contest winners announced
Another perspective on Hanoi Street in Hoang Dinh exhibition
Artisan turns Bodhi leaf into artwork