Hanoi's desolate Old Quarter amidst social distancing period
Hanoi's streets are soulless, a heartbreaking scene for any city lover.
Houses and shops are shuttered to prevent the Covid-19 pandemic while local residents only go out for essential things. Hanoi's Old Quarter is left deserted as social distancing measures are strictly applied.
Ta Hien Street in Hang Buom Ward, a congregation place of locals and tourists, is empty during the days of social distancing.
Houses and shops on Ta Hien Street are all closed.
Ms. Ngan, a resident living on Ta Hien Street, said she went out to buy food and quickly returned home.
Absolute tranquility in Hanoi's Old Quarter on these days of social distancing.
All the doors are kept shut.
The streets are soulless, a heartbreaking scene for any Hanoian lover.
The Hoan Kiem lakeside area is empty.
Officials of Hanoi's Old Quarter Management Board are always on spot to remind people to abide by pandemic prevention measures.
The walking path around the lakeside is cordoned off for Covid-19 prevention.
The road is empty of people at a time.
Historical sites are closed for pandemic prevention.
- Ashes of Kostas Nguyen Van Lap repatriated to Vietnam
- Unique yellow lotus pond in Hanoi’s suburbs
- PHOTO: Vietnamese police’ show of strengths
- Vietnam’s lychee hub is busy in harvesting season
- Exploring first astronomy park in Southeast Asia
- Blossom adorns Hanoi streets
- Pure white lotus season in Hanoi
- Purple flowers signal Hanoi’s summer
- Close-up of Hanoi’s modern press center for SEA Games 31
- Sepak Takraw - the “golden hope” for Vietnam sport
Vietnam seeks ways to boost competitiveness of tourism
Hanoi accelerates Covid-19 vaccination for all locals
Digital transformation matters a lot to economic integration: Vietnamese PM
Tropical storm Mulan to hit northern Vietnam tomorrow
Book on traditional Kim Hoang paintings released
Vietnam's investment in education accounts 18% of total state expenditure
People and businesses urged to take part in the digitalization: PM
Hanoi, Seoul to promote trade unions' cooperation
Vietnam expands relations with ASEAN Partners