Minister of Foreign Affairs pays tributes to Queen Elizabeth II
Vietnam appreciates the love and support of Queen Elizabeth II to strengthen the relationship between the two countries.
Vietnamese leaders, including State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh and Chairman of National Assembly Vuong Dinh Hue, have sent messages of condolences to King Charles III and their British counterparts over the death of Queen Elizabeth II.
|Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son writes his note of condolences to Queen Elizabeth II at the residence of the UK Ambassador to Vietnam on September 10. Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son on September 10 arrived at the residence of the UK Ambassador to Vietnam to offer his condolences about the passing away of Queen Elizabeth II.
In his writing on the condolences note, the minister “was deeply sorry” and “appreciated the love and support of Queen Elizabeth II to strengthen the relationship between Vietnam and the UK,” the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a press release.
Minister Son also expressed his deepest sorrow to the Royal Family, the Government, and the people of the UK.
Queen Elizabeth II passed away on September 8 at the age of 96, Buckingham Palace announced earlier this week.
- Urban rail projects in Hanoi and HCMC must be prioritized: Politburo
- Vietnam news in brief - February 27
- Vietnam inspires global sustainable development: UN Coordinator
- Vietnam news in brief - February 26
- Tales of recruits: Answering the nation’s call
- Vietnam news in brief - February 25
- Vietnam news in brief - February 24
- Vietnam news in brief - February 23
- Vietnam news in brief - February 22
- Vietnamese Ao Dai shines at London Fashion Week
Hanoi creates favorable conditions for Turkish businesses
Hanoi director wins 74th Berlinale Film Award
Vietnam news in brief - February 27
Siemens interested in Hanoi's metro projects: CEO Roland Busch
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh expects more from Siemens’ local operations
Tales of recruits: Answering the nation’s call
Vietnam's 2024 Top 10 most welcoming cities
Vietnam news in brief - February 23
World-renowned Eastern & Oriental Express train to operate in Vietnam