Opening of first ever OCOP-POS showroom in Hanoi
OCOP-POS, a store chain focused on displaying and distributing products in the One Commune One Product (OCOP) program, is expected to contribute to the consumption of verified domestic goods.
Hanoi's consumers can now shop OCOP products at the first Point of Sale (POS) showroom in Noi Bai Industrial Zone, Quang Tien Commune, Soc Son district, on the outskirts of Hanoi.
|The first-ever OCOP-POS showroom is located in Soc Son District. Photo: Hanoimoi newspaper|
This is one of the four OCOP-POS retail stores that OCOP Global Cooperative will open in cooperation with the District People's Committee in June and July.
At the opening ceremony on June 6, Nguyen Ngoc Yen, Chairman of the Board of OCOP Global Cooperative, said that with the support of the Hanoi Cooperative Alliance, the cooperative had focused its resources on the development of the OCOP-POS distribution channel for the display, introduction, and sale of OCOP products in Hanoi and other provinces and cities nationwide.
The OCOP-POS showcases a wide range of around 500 products from various locations in Hanoi and across the country, featuring items such as Bac Son Tea, Minh Phu Mushroom, and other offerings from Trung Gia Agriculture and Business Services Co-op, she said.
In addition, consumers can access OCOP products through various platforms such as websites, apps, and e-commerce sites.
According to Nguyen Trung Thanh, Vice Chairman of the Hanoi Cooperative Alliance, there are currently about 2,400 active cooperatives in Hanoi. More than 60% of these operate in agriculture, while the remaining 40% specialize in trade, services, and promoting agricultural products and food.
"I believe that cooperatives like the OCOP Global Cooperative will effectively manage the OCOP-POS system and continue to expand it throughout the district and the entire city," said Thanh.
- Vietnam Craft Village Festival 2023 celebrates Hanoi award-winning products
- Over 1,500 OCOP commodities displayed at the Hanoi Agricultural Products Festival 2023
- Hanoi to host Vietnam Craft Village Festival 2023
- Promotional events in Hanoi boost sales of OCOP products
- Hanoi and other localities promote OCOP products, regional specialties
- Photos on circular economy show new perspectives
- Hanoi Agricultural Products Festival to take place this month
- Hanoi hosts AgroViet 2023 to promote agricultural products
- Vietnam’s rice in high demand amid global shortage
- Hanoi helps Central Highlands sell farm produce
Green Future promotes Vietnam-Denmark cooperation for sustainable growth
Vietnam news in brief - October 2
Carnival enlivens Hanoi Autumn Festival at Hoan Kiem Lake
Decentralization, regulatory reform, fair compensation key to accelerating Hanoi's urban rail project
Hanoian beauty crowned Miss Universe Vietnam 2023
Typical Hanoian autumn snacks
Hanoi Fall Festival 2023 captivates visitors with unique activities
Revising Capital Law opens door to Hanoi's prosperity: Mayor
Global Conference of Young Parliamentarians: Opportunity to promote international cooperation