Jul 05, 2011 / 02:01
Over 800 businesses attend Vietbuild exhibition
More than 800 domestic and foreign businesses will take part in the International Exhibition of Construction, Building Materials, Housing and Interior Decor (Vietbuild), in Ho Chi Minh City on July 2-6.
The Hanoitimes - More than 800 domestic and foreign businesses will take part in the International Exhibition of Construction, Building Materials, Housing and Interior Decor (Vietbuild), in
on July 2-6. Ho Chi Minh City
The 2,100-stand exhibition will jointly held by the Information Centre, the Ministry of Construction and AFC International Exhibition Joint Stock Company, the organising board told a press briefing on June 24.
Vietbuild 2011 will see the largest amount of registered participants, said Pham Van Bien, head of the board, adding that apart from domestic businesses, the event will draw more than 160 enterprises from 22 countries and territories around the world.
This year, the exposition will see an improvement in both scale and quality of participating companies, according to the organising board.
The exhibition was expected to offer a chance for businesses to explore markets and promote their business plans, they said.
Within the framework of the event, there will be 15 themed seminars introducing new construction technologies and a ceremony to honour outstanding construction businesses.
- International Circus Festival to kick off on December 2
- President applauds boy for translating The Tale of Kieu
- Miss Tourism World 2022 contestants enjoy centuries-old ceramics village
- Calligraphy exhibition praises traditional cultural beauty of the nation
- Hanoi Rethink Youth Creative Photography contest explores Hanoi from different perspectives
- Hanoi Old Quarter: Exceptional activities to celebrate Vietnam's 17th Cultural Heritage Day
- Hanoi International Film Festival 2022 opens today
- Hanoi Flow art performance to kick-off Hanoi Creative Designs Festival 2022
- Hanoi's beauty highlighted at Hanoi International Film Festival 2022
- Hanoi: Various exciting activities for Halloween await
Hanoi seeks cooperation with ASEAN cities for shared prosperity
MICHELIN Guide to feature Vietnam gastronomy for 1st time
WHO, FAO encourage people to take action for a healthier and safer Vietnam
Untold story of an ancient village in the heart of Hanoi
Vietnamese Gov’t to divest state capital at 141 businesses until 2025
Green growth an inevitable trend for Vietnam: PM
It's imperative for Hanoi to develop public transport: Experts
Calligraphy exhibition praises traditional cultural beauty of the nation
Australia funds electric vehicle infrastructure in Vietnam