PM receives foreign diplomats
PM Nguyen Tan Dung on Wednesday highly valued active contributions of Thailand’s outgoing Ambassador to Viet Nam, Anuson Chinvanno, to the multi-faceted ties between the two countries over the past years.
The Thai Ambassador thanked the Vietnamese Government for creating favorable conditions for him to fulfill his tasks in Viet Nam. He pledged to continue efforts to nurture the friendship and cooperation between the two countries.
PM Nguyen Tan Dung and new Indian Ambassador to Viet Nam, Preeti Saran, Ha Noi, December 11, 2013
Welcoming the new Ambassador of India to Viet Nam the same day, Preeti Saran, PM Dung expressed his pleasure at the fine developments of the bilateral relations, particularly in such fields like politics, diplomacy, economics, trade and investment, culture and education.
PM Dung asked the two sides to further exchange delegations at all levels and support each other at regional and international forums.
The Vietnamese Government would create favorable conditions for Ambassador Preeti Saran during his working term in Viet Nam, PM Dung affirmed, adding that Viet Nam advocates India’s Look East Policy.
Ambassador Preeti Saran said India attaches importance to beefing up the strategic partnership with Viet Nam, enhancing people-to-people exchanges, and opening direct air route to between the two countries.
- Overseas Vietnamese: an inseparable part of the nation
- Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh passes away
- Vietnam Airlines resumes scheduled flights to Europe
- Vietnam to bring to justice 10 corruption cases in 2022: General Secretary
- Vietnam, Cambodia prepare for high-ranking exchange visits in 2022
- 10 countries recognize Vietnam vaccine passports
- AstraZeneca seeks Vietnamese partners for Covid-19 vaccine tech transfer
- Ten imprints of Vietnam at UNSC
- Completion of population database among breakthroughs in Vietnam’s digitalization drive: PM
- Vietnamese peacekeeper dies on duty
Kitchen God farewell ritual starts traditional Tet Holiday
Vietnam's green commitment supports global fight against climate change
Vietnam's tourism to be fully restored by April 30
PM asks ministries to consider reopening of cinemas nationwide
Hanoi: Hang Luoc Flower market opened
Face-to-face schooling resumption urged in the new normal
Funeral of Vietnamese peacekeeper die on duty
Grand old peach trees grace Hanoi’s streets
Culinary film festival to open virtually in Vietnam